Paradox321
UG's Batman.
155 IQ
Alright, I started writing this song last night, and I finished this morning. Please tell me how I did, give me suggestions, etc. Thanks a lot, I'll c4c.
Attachments:
New song.zip
BC_Joshlz
Outworld!
935 IQ
hey man thanks for giving me some crit on my song. Anyway, to ur song, im not really into the intro, but the transition into the verse was really cool. U need to put a bit of variation into the riffs. For example change the harmonics in some repeats, but try keep it in key. Pretty kool song anywayz.
My Rig:
Guitars:
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge SE w/ EMG 81/85
Custom Strat
Ashton Acoustic Electric
Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Laney Hardcore mXd 30
Pedals
Digitech Grunge Distortion

Pyromaniac of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club.
guitarcrazy1991
520 IQ
Well Kevin , i think you need to give it a better name. (when you sent it me in gp5 form on MSN it was just called new song) But other than that it's a pretty awesome song.

Edit: Just saw you put it as 'Untitled' on the thread title. So i guess you can just ignore that bit of my post.

Edit #2: Even though you said you don't like drop tunings, i think you should experiment with some, you might find that you like this song even more with them.
Last edited by guitarcrazy1991 at Feb 26, 2007,
Spark1284
244 IQ
i liked it, especially the intr, altho it was very metallica-y. the solo felt short and didnt stand out too much. the intro solo was really good tho.
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
King ofKumbucha
Gore not Core
1,851 IQ
When I listen to this I can picture James Hetfield grinning proudly. I do feel that the leads were a bit so-so (I can't write lead anyway) but I liked ALL of the riffs. Very Metallica-ish (like Ride the Lightning era).

Just work on the leads and I think you have a great song.

Although it's great the way it is, I think it would sound more modern (and possibly better?) in drop D or even C. Try it out.
Crit mine?
Updated version is on post #8:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=532182
Last edited by King ofKumbucha at Feb 28, 2007,