Page 1 of 2

Rough Sketch
Well, it was a public event. Scene kids were there so it's probably already being blogged. I'm probably way behind the gossip chain. Adam proposed to Chauntelle in our home town Starbucks... their favorite hang. It was quite planned, quite dramatic, quite romantic... that's all I'm gonna say. Tears and hugs were rampant.

How strange is this - If only for 2 days, two daughters engaged at the same time. Life is crazy. btw - I hate rumors... so just for the official record: As you guys know, we met TBS in Australia last March. Eisley was main support on their "Louder Now" tour; We went BACK out w/ them in May... in the UK. Chauntelle and Adam hung out no more than any of us did... mostly Adam, Matt... together back stage - standard buffoonery... (those guys had a pact not to flirt w/ the eisley chicks) It was purely friendship. Good times. That's it. The tour ended. End of story. Friendship turned special only by way of long distance (phone) for 6 long months; Adam moved from NY to Tyler 3 months ago to pursue the young Eis-damsel by way of courtship... and here she is on Valentines Day w/ a ring on her finger. That's a true, old fashion... love story. This ain't Hollywood, ya'll.

I don't really know how to end this post.

Discuss.

Who the hell are they?

EDIT: My apologies, i just realised this wasn't in the pit
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Adam is from TBS and shes from Eisley. i love TBS. Hope they live long and happy and arent like regular run of the mill rockstars.

This has been out for a couple weeks now.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Wow.

Jesse'll be pissed.

IMAGINE the live shows NOW
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
triple threat

NFG vs. TBS vs. Brand new

JESSE LACEY FTW!

EDIT: they'll be divorced in a year...
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Last edited by CrashedTheShow3 at Feb 25, 2007,
Quote by xArCaDiAx

I WANT ANOTHER FIGHT SONG lol i can just hear the new Seventy Times Seven and the new whatever the tbs song was...best friedns mean you pull the trigger was the lyric lol i'm to lazy to click on itunes...
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
bahh I hate Adam now....
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by xArCaDiAx

I WANT ANOTHER FIGHT SONG lol i can just hear the new Seventy Times Seven and the new whatever the tbs song was...best friedns mean you pull the trigger was the lyric lol i'm to lazy to click on itunes...
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Quote by slowdescent2020

That entire sentence was a big jumbled mess to me.
Ok, that's cool. I love TBS, Eisley not so much but I hope they're happy together. I don't want another fight song between Jesse and Adam, I love both guys and both bands so I'd prefer they don't fight (I do like Jesse better for the record but Fred > Everyone, ok maybe Fred = Jesse, alright Jesse > Fred but BARELY). The name of the TBS "Fight Song" was "There's No I in Team" and I didn't have to click into iTunes to know that. If you come into the PP&E forum and you don't know who Adam Lazzara is you should just turn around and go straight back out, and Paris_In_Flames I think Fat Kids has been a mod since you joined.

*Whew*

Anyway, hope they're happy together although I don't know I always got the vibe that Adam was a ***** so we'll see.
Quote by NGD1313
Ok, that's cool. I love TBS, Eisley not so much but I hope they're happy together. I don't want another fight song between Jesse and Adam, I love both guys and both bands so I'd prefer they don't fight (I do like Jesse better for the record but Fred > Everyone, ok maybe Fred = Jesse, alright Jesse > Fred but BARELY). The name of the TBS "Fight Song" was "There's No I in Team" and I didn't have to click into iTunes to know that. If you come into the PP&E forum and you don't know who Adam Lazzara is you should just turn around and go straight back out, and Paris_In_Flames I think Fat Kids has been a mod since you joined.

Quote by fenderfreak101

Quote by fenderfreak101
That entire PARAGRAPH was a big jumbled mess to me.

Fixed.

I do utilize punctuation, and if you can't decipher a properly punctuated and fairly coherent paragraph, then I pity you.
Quote by NGD1313
Fixed.

I do utilize punctuation, and if you can't decipher a properly punctuated and fairly coherent paragraph, then I pity you.

Yay, my thread hasn't failed.

Anyway, Adam's been dating this chick what? Six months? Those Eisley girls are easy to get married too since Sherri dated that tit from NFG for like, 2 months or so. Shit. There's only one left -- time to move to Texas.
wow, i can't beleive you guys are actually finding pleasure in imagining what the live upcoming Brand New shows will be like. We're talking about a human being who is totally crushed here...

-chris-
<DInkyDaisy>I would so have sex with tauket now.
<SpacedOut>I'd kill to have tauket naked in a bath of warm milk right now.
<Blnkgttrst>Oh Chris, you're what the Spaniards call "El Terrible"
<Jallas>chris you're hot in bed
^I know, but I got sooooo much pleasure from seeing them a few weeks ago

I don't personally see why Jesse would care about this anyways..
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
^I know, but I got sooooo much pleasure from seeing them a few weeks ago

I don't personally see why Jesse would care about this anyways..

I think Jesse's days of holding grudges are over.

On another note, what the hell is Adam going to write about now? Taking out the garbage and not getting any from his ugly wife?
Quote by fenderfreak101

yeah sorry i was drunk when i wrote that lol.
I wouldn't say she's ugly..

Quote by ETHANEVIL

O i know adam is a dick lol hard core, from about every one i have talked to
Adam has always seemed kinda iffy, like sometimes he seems like really cool, funny guy but other times he does seem like a dickwad. Also, I find it funny that yet another thread about Adam has turned into a Brand New (well Jesse Lacey) / Adam thread. I don't think Jesse will be that crushed. He shouldn't really care that much I mean I'm sure he's not exactly happy about it, but it's not like Adam went and got engaged to Sherri. What if Jesse had stayed with and married Sherri? That would be one hell of an akward time if the girls from Eisley had their husbands around. Also I dislike how people are hating on Adam because he's marrying her, I know Adam's a dick but I really don't think he'd marry someone just to piss Jesse off.
Quote by HorridxHopes
I think Jesse's days of holding grudges are over.

On another note, what the hell is Adam going to write about now? Taking out the garbage and not getting any from his ugly wife?

yeah well the first grudge but over the last year there has been a whole lot of new grudges that could be made lol and well i guess you have to see you wont know live to understand
I don't think Jesse is as involved in that whole ordeal as everyone seems to believe.

Really, it's more John vs. Adam. Obviously, Jesse doesn't like him for ****ing with his best friend, but I don't think the two of them have really ever had anything between them that is so drastic that they hate each other.

If anything, Jesse is obligated to kind of hate Adam, as he is/was John's BFFL.
Quote by fenderfreak101
I don't think Jesse is as involved in that whole ordeal as everyone seems to believe.

Really, it's more John vs. Adam. Obviously, Jesse doesn't like him for ****ing with his best friend, but I don't think the two of them have really ever had anything between them that is so drastic that they hate each other.

If anything, Jesse is obligated to kind of hate Adam, as he is/was John's BFFL.

i totally agree, i mean i don't see why out side of what you just said and the fact that she is his ex-lovers sister it would matter, i mean i don't jesse can spin it however he wants, and he will but if he is sane it shouldn't effect that much of is life, let alone his music.
Well none of us know any of them, no how the heck are you lot making all these assumptions?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
Well none of us know any of them, no how the heck are you lot making all these assumptions?

The tiffs between Adam Lazzara, John Nolan, and Jesse Lacey have been well publicized.

John Nolan bangs Jesse's Girlfriend, inspiring "Seventy Times 7" vs "There's No 'I' In Team".
Adam Lazzara cheats on Nolan's sister (along with other things) spawning Straylight Run.
Jesse Lacey backs up his friend (Nolan) and continues the Adam hate.

It's everywhere.
Even so, how much do we really know?

I especially mean the new stuff though, and how Jesse would react and stuff.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Page 1 of 2