Hey, I'm from Quebec, and I was wondering if there was any guitar e-stores (reputable) that ship to Canada. I don't want those websites which only ship certain brands (I.E. Guitar center) or auction websites. Any help appreciated.
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
what is?

^^ look at the second guy's post
www.lamusic.ca is a music store who's home store is on lakeshore in mississauga. I've never ordered online from them cuz I can just go to the store but I'd say they're pretty reputable.
Quote by Guitarislife125
They don't.

www.axemusic.com

Ya, they do ship to Canada, for certain products only. It says what products are available for shipping to Canada. But unfortunately, they don't ship to Quebec.
Quote by Necronomicon
why is that your sig?

Its not in his sig.. He just put a title for his post.. check for some local stores in Quebec, Can't think of any site that ship to Canada.. what brand of guitar are you looking for?
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
Quote by thedude051
Ya, they do ship to Canada, for certain products only. It says what products are available for shipping to Canada. But unfortunately, they don't ship to Quebec.

No man they really don't. I live in Winnipeg and I was interested, but in their FAQ it explicitly says they do not ship internationally.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.