first off i thought this movie was really good. Jim Carrey did a really good job. it was interesting to see all the numberrs in the movie added up to 23. it also had a really interesting plot that kept you interested the whole movie. so what did you guys think of it?

about a week ago, i was on the computer and i had the tv going as well. i saw the trailer on tv and thought it looked really good. then like 10 minutes later the song Viginti Tres came on my media player. so i decided id look up the meaning of the title. it turns out its 23 in latin. i thought that was pretty cool.

also, after me and my friend saw the movie we were looking at every number around on the way home. we were seeing it everywhere it was awesome. we figured out that the numbers in my phone number add up to 32, 23 reversed, my friends licence number adds up to 23, the numbers in his address do too. its really everywhere if you look around for it. its fun to try and find it to me at least.

well this thread can be a review of the movie/23 discussion thread. so discuss.
this threads been done.

but yeah i liked the movie
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
you're looking really deep into this...

haven't seen it yet, but looking forward to
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
The plotline is pretty spotty, but the acting and direction was great. I found myself sweating and not glancing away from the screen for half hours at a time, it was really entertaining. I just didnt really like the ending, (spoilers) I had a really hard time believing that he could completely put that much of his life in the past, and his wife didnt question what happened during that time.
I loved this movie.

Beyond everything I expected. Jim Carey is an amazing actor.
havent seen the movie, but after i bought a t shirt yesterday i had exactly $23 left over

...creepy
i just realized that the last 4 numbers of my social security number add up to 23
so is dr pepper evil? the 23 flavors and all.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I thought it was odd that it was 9:59 when I looked at this thread.9+5+9=23.Weird.
Yes.
8% at Rotten Tomatoes and 7.4 at IMDB.

I'm sticking with RT.
omg!

take any number and multiply it by 23 than divide it by its original number and it equals.....

so freaky!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
omg!

take any number and multiply it by 23 than divide it by its original number and it equals.....

so freaky!

Not if the number is 0...

from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
i just realized i had 23 shortcuts on my desktop...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
its 10:13 right now.... add that shit up
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
lmao, gnr i love your avatar...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
If you take any number and you're willing to do whatever you want to it, you can get pretty much any number you want out of it. Seriously, if you take those same things that they got 23 out of in the movie you could get a lot of other numbers out of them too.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
I haven't seen it but some kids were talking like this the whole study hall friday. ZOMG! Liek if yOu tAkE tHe sQuARe r0oT oF thE cUb3 oF tHoS3 3 nUmb3rS +5 and suBtRacT tHe 2nd oriGiNaL nuMBer it's 23!!11 That kind of crap really pisses me off. You can find the number in anything, it just depends on what you do to the number(s) you start with.
This years Wrestlemania is the 23rd. Undertaker is gonna bring the apocolypse!! OH NOES!!
Im not surprised, its ****in UNDERTAKER!!!!
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by Turbo_Man
I haven't seen it but some kids were talking like this the whole study hall friday. ZOMG! Liek if yOu tAkE tHe sQuARe r0oT oF thE cUb3 oF tHoS3 3 nUmb3rS +5 and suBtRacT tHe 2nd oriGiNaL nuMBer it's 23!!11 That kind of crap really pisses me off. You can find the number in anything, it just depends on what you do to the number(s) you start with.

Yeah, thats the exact same point I made in the post above yours. If your willing to do anything to the a number you can get pretty much whatever you want out of it.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.