Hey everyone.

I have this problem with a chick. Thing is, I met her at a party this weekend, and she's so god damm hot. Anyways, we started talking, and we really hit it off, and she seemed to be really into me. So anyways, we kissed a little, but she said we should wait until the others had left Soon after that, a chick in my class came in and just started making out with me. We were on the floor in the middle of my living room making out right in front of the hot chick i wanted.

So, we didn't almost talk any at all after that i think, coz I had really ****ed things up. I was just so stupid. I was too drunk to push away that other chick before... ****...

anyways, i can't sleep right now coz i just keep thinking about that hot chick... Whats wrong with me? I've never ever felt this way about a girl so quickly. I mean, im not in love with her or anything, im just very keen on her probably...

So basically, my question is this: Given that she liked me before i made out with that other chick, what are my chances of saving this thing with her? I know with a lot of charm at school tomorrow, it will probably work itself out. But i just don't know... You think im screwed royally?

Edit: Also, i forgot to mention, i made out with a third girl, later on, but it was before the really hot one left the party :S:S:S

I regret it so much for ****s sake.... I'll go crazy if i screwed everything up.. Everyone should have a second chance... omg... i madea mistake, i was drunk :S:S
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Last edited by Guitar-freak at Feb 25, 2007,
I think you're too superficial for me to help you.

Oh and relationship thread...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i think your skrewed. best advise i can give is see if theyre both down for a threesome.
co-founder of theressurect pogs club
pm me to join
(\__/)
(='.'=) this bunny also has a god complex
(")_(")

Quote by vBulletin Message
Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

remember UG march 8&9, 2007 i was there.
I think you screwed yourself royaly relationship thread and you should apologize for being an ass relationship thread. You'll probably never get a girlfriend relationship thread again. Does that make relationship thread sense?
You have no chance with her now. Sorry but you have blown it. Anyway, what you are feeling is called lust and its a deadly sin
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
So you're all hung up on this dame because she's a looker? You're one shallow mother****er.
Luckily you got some when you ruined your chance with Little Miss Hottie.

Seriously, if you were drunk enough to make out with some random chick infront of some girl you like, you're too drunk to make the right decision.

By the way, how old are you?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
what he said^^, that feeling is most likely lust. its like having instant chemistry, sexually attracted to one another, easy conversations, and those moments of silence dont seem uncomfortable.
you can probably salvage it, but only if you play your cards right. do the honesty thing. tell her straight out you were stuck on stupid when that other chick kissed you. and apologize. good luck.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Quote by NaNazFynst808
i think your skrewed. best advise i can give is see if theyre both down for a threesome.

that sounds about right to me

and you can't use the fact that you were drunk as an excuse, because she will figure that if you had no problem making out with some other chick when you were drunk, what would stop you another time, if you were going out with her?

that would be cheating and cheating is wrong (most of the time)
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Dark asylum thanks. Yeah, thats what i was planning to do. Just being honest, and saying sorry for what i did. I just want to get to know her better. Its not lust. Or it might be lust, but its at a mental level as well. I guess im just really really really attracted to her.

And im 17. She's 16 i think.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
yea i guess if she was really into you and her friends hadn't already gotten to her, you could have a chance at salvaging it by telling everyone you know, even your friends, that you were really pissed that you were such an asshole that night and were so drunk, and that some chicks kept latching onto you. but it would take a lot of luck. and your first words to the girl you like would probably have to be an outright apology. damn. i guess look at it this way. no matter how much hotter she was than the other girls, she'd still just sleep with you, you'd wake up, go home, get some breakfast, maybe go out with her and repeat that routine with some dinner and romance sprinkled in, and then break up later. pussy's pussy.