http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gretsch-Guitars-Electromatic-Pro-Jet-with-Bigsby?sku=511587

I like it. Its not a bad price either. I was thinking of getting one. Anybody know how it sounds? I play mostly classic rock, 50's rock(chuck Berry), blues and some metal.(Guns N' Roses, Black Sabbath, not any heavy heavy stuff.) I really, really like the look of this thing. In fact, I am imagining it in my room right now..that nice gold sparkle and Bigsby...Tell me what you think.
Well, I don't really play a lot of metal. If I do, it isn't the hardcore stuff. Just some classic metal if there is such a thing. Like I said, mostly classic rock, 50's rock(this thing will be perfect,) and blues. I love the look of it, I barely care how it sounds.
Quote by thedude051
Well, I don't really play a lot of metal. If I do, it isn't the hardcore stuff. Just some classic metal if there is such a thing. Like I said, mostly classic rock, 50's rock(this thing will be perfect,) and blues. I love the look of it, I barely care how it sounds.

it would work for that though.
looks like it'll only really shine in blues. i dont think it'll do any classic rock other than the beatles. i mean it can do them, obviously any guitar can play anything with enough pedals and a good amp, but if you aren't solely buying it because you LOVE blues, then it just doesnt seem worth it. try to think about how your tastes may change in a short amount of time.
it will work great for blues, 50's rock playing and country pickin' if you do any of that.
Well, my only other option in that price range would be an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, or I could wait a little while(6 months more) and get a Gibson Les Paul Special?