man ive lost my ****ing job....ive lost my wife, my kids...everything and i just dont know how to cope with it.

my boss is the biggest twat ever. i came into work and he called me into his office. he sat me down, looked me straight in the eye and told me that my work was lackluster..and that they had to release me because i was scaring the customers..i didnt know what to do so i just ran out of the building and onto the street and i whistled for a cab and when i came near, The license plate said 'Fresh', And had dice in the mirror, If anything i could say that this cab was rare, But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there!
To sit on my throne as the prince of bel air

brilliant
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
......................................................................................................................................................................................
reported for spamming.

what a tool
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Hahahahahahahhahahah

Ahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahaha

Hahahaa

Hahaaaa

Ahahahah

Ha.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
everything is gonna be ok
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I like this guy.
Zeppelinism Extremist, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

...and the victim screameth, saying "Hast thou not heard of elastoplast?!"
aye man, you sure are a sad sap. now go jack off to some snowboarding vids or whattever it is you do.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
This again?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>