I was wondering if anyone knew of any good covers of rap songs. I think it is great to hear rock/jazz/blues/any genre covering rap songs because it is funny. I have heard Gin and Juice by the Gords and Beeoches ain't Sheeeot by Ben Folds, but I was wondering if anyone had heard anything like that. My friend and I are working on an acoustic cover of Touch the Sky by Kanye West. Does anyone know of acoustic rap covers or anything like that? Thanks for your help.
Bring The Noise - Public Enemy and Anthrax.

Scott Ian does the later verses

I think.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You know what gets my goat? A shepherd. Urgh.

Quote by meh!
Pfft, everyone gets your goat, your goat is a goat-slut. She/he/it is like the village uni-cycle..all of the clowns have had a ride..and you live in CLOWN VILLAGE.
Phish does a live cover of "Gettin' Jiggy With It"
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

RATM does a cover(live) of **** the Police by NWA.

EDIT: Nevermind its not acoustic, but a cool song anyway
This ska/punk band covers Gin & Juice, I don't remember who though.

And I heard an acoustic version of Boyz In The Hood by Eazy E.

RATM covers **** the Poilce, but their version kinda sucks.
I love how you asked for acoustic versions and every one is giving rap/metal versions.
It's like saying "Jump Around" by Limp Bizkit.

But as someone mentioned earlier, "Boyz In The Hood" by Dynamite Hack is an acoustic song. PRetty good too.
Quote by Blackholesun00

EDIT: Nevermind its not acoustic, but a cool song anyway

I was gunna say that.
yeah...by the way I hate Raprock crap like limp bizkit. I'm not a huge RATM fan either. I'll check out the others, though. Thank you very much. I've heard Bring Tha Noise, and it's okay, but still too generic sounding. Thank you for your help.
Quote by Blackholesun00

Quote by freedom_dude12
**** tha Police by RATM

Quote by glm
I was gunna say that.

A) First question. Where are all these ratm fans coming from, im really starting to get sick of them.

B) How i could just kill a man (originally by ICP i believe) is a rap song and it 50x better than fuck the police
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
I Like Big Butts - Richard Cheese.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Aussie Ghost
A) First question. Where are all these ratm fans coming from, im really starting to get sick of them.

B) How i could just kill a man (originally by ICP i believe) is a rap song and it 50x better than fuck the police

Here's another RATM fan.

And How Could I Kill A Man was by Cypress Hill not ICP.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by Aussie Ghost

How I could just kill a man was by Cypress Hill, not Inane Cunt Posse.

Edit:Gah, beaten to it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Dr. No
Here's another RATM fan.

And How Could I Kill A Man was by Cypress Hill not ICP.

Shows you just how much i care doesn't it. lol. All those rap/metal/techno bands sound the same to me.

Yes i realise im a ratm fan as well, it just bothers me that for some reason a lot of fans have sprung up since hearing rumors about them getting back together. Either they A) are discovering ratm for the first time or B) Gave up on ratm when they broke up and are now remembering their love for them. It just seems strange to me how quickly their fan support has jumped.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Stop arguing about RATM... everyone knows how bad of a guitarist tom morello is anyway. Can someone just tell me about some good rap covers or some fast acoustic stuff? And fast acoustic rap would be awesome! Thanks.
Mindless Self Indulgence does "Bring The Pain"
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
Milkshakes is covered pretty badass by Goodnight Nurse.

Quote by ollerom_mot
Bring The Noise - Public Enemy and Anthrax.

Scott Ian does the later verses

I think.

That song is a complete total beast.
Peace.
Quote by Aussie Ghost

**** you.

Pistol Grip Pump by Ratm is a cover too right?

Walk this way - Run DMC/Aerosmith
Quote by Aussie Ghost

Shush