only i could defeat them my weapon of choice being my oversized penis i would wack there faces until they would die
Rocky would win.

You want to know why?

Because Rocky isn't gay.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Not even a balrog could kill gandalf, do you think some boxer who cries all the time is going to beat him?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Rocky would win.

You want to know why?

Because Rocky is not gay.

lol +1
Gandalf has the upper hand, he has a staff that casts magic and obliterate rocky...ofcourse if Gandolf gets his stick, then its only fair Rocky gets his montage...And we all know what happens when the beat from eye of the tiger starts up. Id say Gandolf would win on points
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Gandalf. HE has a cavalry advantage if he is riding Shadowfax. Plus, Rock doesnt know magic.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
i vote for rock, and let me tell you why *instert name here*. gandalf may have the offensive upper hand but clearly not the stamina as an in shape, younger than rocky 5, rocky balboa. gandolf would pummel rocky until he himself either had a heart attack or would be so tired that balboa could just bitch slap him. therefore, rocky FTW!
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
why is this even a question?

Gandalf would easily win

Rocky sucks
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by self-made_page
Even if Rocky killed Gandalf, he would come back in progressively lighter shades of white until he killed Rocky.

I second that.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by PlayTheMetal
i vote for rock, and let me tell you why *instert name here*. gandalf may have the offensive upper hand but clearly not the stamina as an in shape, younger than rocky 5, rocky balboa. gandolf would pummel rocky until he himself either had a heart attack or would be so tired that balboa could just bitch slap him. therefore, rocky FTW!

This post is made up of 95% win.
4% Epic.
1% Legendary.
y isnt anyone voting for me have y'all lost it, I want every motha ****a in the hizzy to vote for the hizzy fo sheezy aka B to the A to the T
Quote by PlayTheMetal

He has enough stamina to battle thousands and thousands of Orks, ride on Horseback for days across Middle Earth and not to mention, stand up to a Balrog for about a week. Gandalf may not look like has stamina, but then again, looks can be decieving.

Anyway. Darth Vader it is.

Quote by B.A.T.
y isnt anyone voting for me have y'all lost it, I want every motha ****a in the hizzy to vote for the hizzy fo sheezy aka B to the A to the T

What the hell? You dont deserve UG's internets. **** off and go learn to spell.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Nerds.......
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
hey! demon breed bee-yatch im callin u out mo ****a yea dats rite bring yo possie to the land were the sun dont shine and we have a showdown no guns motha ****a melee 4lyf show up or ill hunt u down motha ****a

Peace
Quote by B.A.T.
hey! demon breed bee-yatch im callin u out mo ****a yea dats rite bring yo possie to the land were the sun dont shine and we have a showdown no guns motha ****a melee 4lyf show up or ill hunt u down motha ****a

Peace

I hate you so much...

I'm sorry, i Just do
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by Demonbreed
He has enough stamina to battle thousands and thousands of Orks, ride on Horseback for days across Middle Earth and not to mention, stand up to a Balrog for about a week. Gandalf may not look like has stamina, but then again, looks can be decieving.

Anyway. Darth Vader it is.

you do know that the horse he rode on was a stallion right? and they just happen to call rocky the italian stallion. he could therefore carry gandolf on his back across your so called middle earth. and everyone knows that rocky lets his opponents kick his ass just because he can, and then he just beats them down in the last round. do you think gandolph could take punches from dolph lungren? i think not.

rock ftw
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by Kensai
Not even a balrog could kill gandalf, do you think some boxer who cries all the time is going to beat him?

X2000

i saw rocky take out an entire army by him self

rambo ftw
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.