Does anyone else hate these vintage clothing, tight jeans, european sneaker yuppies as much as myself? Any specific things you HATE about hipsters? Or maybe you are a hipster and want to enlighten us as to why you are better than 99% of the world?
what's a hipster?

but yea, tight jeans on boys are lame. maybe they want prostate cancer earlier
i dislike the fact that they get girls.

Its a very poor situation when the best way to get in a girls pants is to wear girls pants
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Yeah, also the fact that their choice of music sucks.

Other than that, I don't usually get annoyed by people.
stop being so ****ing close-minded. tight pants has nothing to do with music for one. i wear tight pants and one band i do listen to is slayer, so basically, you're ****ing stupid. and seriously, if the only reason you can posibly think of to not wear them is either cause it says girls on the ticket, or cause you think they're tight on your balls, maybe you need to grow up. they're stretchy and comfortable, not to mention warm in the winter time. this whole topic actually makes me consider you to be a bad musician if you're actually comparing musical taste to jeans.
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

you people are ridiculous. you people are the sell outs.
Quote by fukkindoyle
stop being so ****ing close-minded. tight pants has nothing to do with music for one. i wear tight pants and one band i do listen to is slayer, so basically, you're ****ing stupid. and seriously, if the only reason you can posibly think of to not wear them is either cause it says girls on the ticket, or cause you think they're tight on your balls, maybe you need to grow up. they're stretchy and comfortable, not to mention warm in the winter time. this whole topic actually makes me consider you to be a bad musician if you're actually comparing musical taste to jeans.

Slayer sucks.
Quote by The Casualty
Yeah, also the fact that their choice of music sucks.

Other than that, I don't usually get annoyed by people.

ok Shitvomit

As a male I do not understand how another male can inflict such attrocities to ones gonads. Freakin hell, tight jeans crush my balls, not to mention how uncomfortable they are. If youre penis finds its self into an uncomfortable position in there, its hard to shake it out.

Tight clothing only works when you dont have something in the way....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by The Casualty
Slayer sucks.

once i see your band name on ugs home page then you can say slayer sucks, till that day, it is you who sucks.
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

Quote by fukkindoyle
once i see your band name on ugs home page then you can say slayer sucks, till that day, it is you who sucks.

Worst argument ever.
Quote by Doolittle
ok Shitvomit

That was a joke thread in case you didn't catch on to the obvious bullshit.

Nonetheless, Shitvomit > You

Quote by grampastumpy
Worst argument ever.

+1

Slayer still sucks.
Quote by fukkindoyle

Amen
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by grampastumpy
Worst argument ever.

nonetheless, entirely true.
better_than_you wrote:

Quote by whitebluesboy
Does anyone else hate these vintage clothing, tight jeans, european sneaker yuppies as much as myself? Any specific things you HATE about hipsters? Or maybe you are a hipster and want to enlighten us as to why you are better than 99% of the world?

hipsters? pics?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by The Casualty

That was a joke thread in case you didn't catch on to the obvious bullshit.

Nonetheless, Shitvomit > You

+1

Slayer still sucks.

i beg to differ girly

Quote by fukkindoyle
nonetheless, entirely true.

It's not, what you're basically saying is "You can't make fun of a band unless your's is better."

Which is well, as I said, bullshit. People still say bands suck, even when they're not even in bands.

It's in human nature to express their opinions, whether it be negative, or positive. There's really nothing anyone can do to stop that.
Quote by The Casualty
It's not, what you're basically saying is "You can't make fun of a band unless your's is better."

Which is well, as I said, bullshit. People still say bands suck, even when they're not even in bands.

It's in human nature to express their opinions, whether it be negative, or positive. There's really nothing anyone can do to stop that.

you're right there i have to admit

Quote by whitebluesboy

No. Unless they killed your father, raped your mother, and got your dog pregnant, who gives a damn.

Christ.

God forbid someone does something different than you.
Quote by The Casualty

it's true! it's in human nature to express ones opinions. however, i never said you can't say they suck, i'm simply expressing my opinion. which just happens to be, that if you can find it in yourself to say a band "sucks" without even elaborating upon this opinion, then you sir, suck much more than slayer.
better_than_you wrote:

Quote by SharpSpoon
No. Unless they killed your father, raped your mother, and got your dog pregnant, who gives a damn.

Christ.

i agree 100%.
better_than_you wrote:

Quote by fukkindoyle
it's true! it's in human nature to express ones opinions. however, i never said you can't say they suck, i'm simply expressing my opinion. which just happens to be, that if you can find it in yourself to say a band "sucks" without even elaborating upon this opinion, then you sir, suck much more than slayer.

Hmm... ?

Your opinion is that I can't say Slayer sucks unless I'm in a better band. Now you're saying something else.
Quote by The Casualty
Hmm... ?

Your opinion is that I can't say Slayer sucks unless I'm in a better band. Now you're saying something else.

okay let me build on what i said before, don't go saying slayer sucks for no reason at ALL. this is the point i'm trying to get across.
better_than_you wrote:

Quote by SharpSpoon

Christ.

Shut the fuck up you bunch of whining idiots. Alot of people like fashion, hell were all part of a group, so get over it.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fukkindoyle
okay let me build on what i said before, don't go saying slayer sucks for no reason at ALL. this is the point i'm trying to get across.

Well, okay, how we just forget this entire debate ever took place at all? Huh?

peace out homey
Quote by fronkpies

Shut the fuck up you bunch of whining idiots. Alot of people like fashion, hell were all part of a group, so get over it.

if you didn't feel like argueing, why are you posting?
better_than_you wrote:

Quote by fronkpies

well that about rapes up this thread, onto the Rocky V.S Gandalf one!

Quote by The Casualty
Well, okay, how we just forget this entire debate ever took place at all? Huh?

peace out homey

fair enough! peace out homie
better_than_you wrote:

you know what i hate? when people who don't agree with something a guy said in a forum and focuses on some technicality

i.e. in:
Quote by whitebluesboy
Does anyone else hate these vintage clothing, tight jeans, european sneaker yuppies as much as myself?

when he says "does anyone else hate" he is not meaning that literally.
just that, why would guys want to wear stretchy tight pants? because it's sexy? you can't put a tater tot in there without getting it crushed, EVEN if you have a pocket protector.

edit: okay sorry i type slow and i didn't realize that this thread was pretty much over.
What's a hipster? Is it something European? Pics or it never happened.
P.S. Slayer does suck.
Quote by Embodiment

Isn't this the neo-scene thing?

hey that's me!!

just kidding i'd be wearing a Pixies shirt

so P.B.R is just for hipsters now? are there any other cheap beers i should stay away from for fear of becoming a hipster? i hope natty light is still ok...
At my school, being a hipster doesn't get you the girls.

Wade in the water, child.