The problem is my G-String is really sensitive. At first I put it down to bad technique, I would play licks and whenever I took my finger from the G-string it rung out, but I've noticed that when I do tapping licks on the B string, the G-string will faintly ring out. Is it normal for it to be this sensitive? I've got pretty low action on a squire.
*snicker snicker* maybe you should try adjusting it a bit by hand? lol but actually you might wanna try to adjust the bridge
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
G's fall out of tune more than the other strings.

make sure the tuner is tight. and next time u string up, get at least 3 winds around the tuner.

if ur bridge is lifted up from the body, then u can tighten up the back trem cavity screws. but usually all the strings would be falling out of tune, if that was the case.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Too many springs dude. They could easy be holding it down,,,unless its not a floating trem in which case dont expect better dude
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
That's another thing, my bridge is locked down and I can't get it back up, my whammy bar won't even go in properly.

well im not going to tell u to screw in the bar, if the threads are stripped. or it will get stuck in there.

but open up the back cavity.

this strat is maxed out. 5 springs and 2 tight screws. if u loosen the screws a little, the bridge will move more for u.

it's harder to keep the guitar in tune if it's not balanced. but maybe u can adjust the bridge a little to make sure it's level.

repost with questions.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011