I'm fixing a guitar for my cousin and I need a bridge for a harmony electric guitar. it looks a little like a strat. for those of you who know harmony bridges are simply a curved metal bar. I only need that metal bar but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. does anyone have any suggestions?
Last edited by ResidentRocker at Feb 25, 2007,