so here is my great idea.....post your favorite (non-common) sandwiches so that we can all get our taste buds a rockin'......pepper turkey on 12 grain with mayo and A-1 steak sause....omg its a moutgasm and a half......
...You spelt it wrong.
Quote by #1 synth
WOW, that was probably the best burn i've seen on here, you get +2 respect points wanttobebetter

Quote by Pan-Tallica
^X2 ... Didn't wahappen already warn you for acting like a mod?
call me crazy but i like corned beef with havarty cheese (sp?) and mustard mmmmmm
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Phili Cheesesteak sandwiches baby! The real kind.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Wanttobebetter
...You spelt it wrong.

just what i was going to say...haha
"sandwitches"
haha

Oh noes! flee!

Flee!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Wanttobebetter
...You spelt it wrong.

correct spelling = sammish or possibly sammich
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS

Witches made of sand!
Run for the hills.. they're 'a comin'... they're 'a comin'!
Last edited by Tom Martin at Feb 25, 2007,
who cares if it spelt wrong, honestly. I like bacon with ketchup and BBQ sauce. Oh yes.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
Quote by guitarguy17
you spelled it wrong fuck bag

Oooh, I'm sensing someone getting a bit cranky after having you're spelling mistake pointed out eh?
when you pull the meat of bbq ribs and put them between two slices of toasted white bread with a bit of steak sauce= instant orgasm
My Rig:
ESP LTD EC 400
Yahama Acoustic
Boss GT-8
Spider II Line 6 30
Quote by Tom Martin
Oooh, I'm sensing someone getting a bit cranky after having you're spelling mistake pointed out eh?

no, im just saying dont try to be funny if you cant even spell right when its what you are making fun of..... fuck