Well I had my mind set on a guitar but have recently changed my opinions these are the guitars in my budget

Ibanez RG350MDX

Epiphone Les Paul

Fender Standerd Telecaster

Dean Dime o Flage

Which one is the best choice?
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
well it depends wat style of music you like they all kinda have their comfort zone... reply back with your likings and i will reply with my opinion
I'd get the telecaster, thats my next guitar when i start working in the summers again, but i'm fender biased anyways.
i have the fender strat (usa), it's awesome. i'm saving up now for the epi les paul and i'm going to add the slash pickups. i would get either of those if i were you
When buying a guitar the preferences are different from person to person. and money is always a huge issue i myself recently bought a Fender Strat Squier when I had my eyes on an Ibanez that i couldn't afford. but somethings you can look for are simple details that can tell quality. like do the tuning keys have covers or if you are looking for an acoustic what are the pegs on the bridge made out of. simple things like that can sway your decision. and another thing could be just a brand name preference, to have one or two makes that you trust is always useful as a backup idea if you are having trouble choosing between guitars.
I would get the Ibanez if you're an all rock person including some heavy metal and some heavy light stuff (if that makes sense). I would get the Telecaster for lighter stuff like clean stuff, blues, and medium, crunched rock.
my budgets 500 dollars ans i play almost anything
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
i would say an epiphone sg.... i gots one and its a great guitar for its money .... its do like zakk wylde pinch harmonics to blues to great clean.... and its a little cheaper.... i know its not on ur list but check it out my man
fenders are wussy looking, deans are really abstract, ibanez are very ugly and flat.

I'd go with a nice pitch black or white less paul. Im a style freak, i hate ugly guitars.

But seriously, i dont decide what im gonna buy till i try them all out at the store. some guitars will have a MUCH better sound. The notes will sound alot clearer on some, one guitar i pick up will sound kind of sketchy, then i'll pick up another thats not even expensive, and i'll notice the notes sound so ****ign clear, while thrashing out on the higher frets.

the higher frets are where you can tell if the guitar loses its sound. If the measurements are perfect to the tiniest degree it will sound shitty. guitars are a very precise instrument, just about everyone sounds different.
^ FTW.

Also...I would but the Lite Ash Tele. Looks a bomb. ALso..converted into Sterling - It's only £329.99, the same price as a standard(mexican). Go for the tele.

TELE FTW!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
i think you MUST buy the ibanez
you can play whatever you want with that
besides epiphone and all this stuff of gibson is awful
the ibanez
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

TCkarlos > Tele > You.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
All very diff styles-

Ibanez- good rock and metal type guitar

LP- good basic electric, "fat" tone

Tele- good for country or bluesy stuff.

Dean- metal type guitar.

it all depends, you have to choose one. id probably go with the LP or the Ibanez for an all around guitar, but the Dean looks pretty tight
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
^ Agreed. The LP can do just about everything.
I started out with an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. Really versatile.
And yeah, the Ibanez is good too, if it hadn't been for the bridge. I'm considering buying the rg1570, but I'm an all out metal person.
id say ibanez cause i own one nd its one of the most versitile guitars ive seen it also is amazing to play