I have a decent amount of guitars, amps, parts, and in general, equipment.

Amps/ Heads-

Crate GX 30M
Behringer 4 x 12" 100 watt (Bugera speakers)
Marshall MS4 - mini stack
Pig Nose (something)
Fender FM 100H
Behringer V-Ampire LX1200H

Guitars-

Epiphone Standard SG
Fender Standard Telecaster
Ibanez RG350MDX
Stellar (les paul knock off) w./ case
Takamine (???) 12 string acoustic/ electric

Effects-

Behringer X V-AMP

Ok... so my question is, should I trade in all of that to Guitar Center? How much do you think I'll get for all that, roughly? With that money (and some extra) I want to buy a nice Fender Telecaster, and small tube combo amp.

Thanks.
NOT GC. Ebay is your best bet really.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Don't sell it to a guitar shop...do craigslist or ebay.

I say sell everything except your takamine (if you would like) or your fender tele.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
dont trade it in! They will rip you off!! Keep the Ibanez** and 12 string, sell everything else, buy the Fender and get a fender Blues Jr

**Just in case other genres come up you know!
damn u got a lot of stuff haha. ya, dont try selling or trading it to GC unless you get a great deal. im sure they wont allow you to get that good of a deal but you can try if GC is near by.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Ebay it is then. I think I will keep my 12 string, I forgot to leave that out of the post, lol. Any clue to how much I could get for that -- ball park?
Put it on craigslist or ebay if you want to get the maximum amount of dough, but it does take some effort and time on your part. If you're lazy just haul it all into your local GC or whatever shop is near. They will probably bust your balls on the price.
Why are you selling it?
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
If that's what you want to do I'd suggest selling the stuff directly through eBay or something. I'd say keep the tele you have, but since you plan on getting a nicer one then by all means, do that.
Quote by JesseIbanez
Why are you selling it?

Sorry... I was away from the computer.

I just moved, and have a smaller room. Also, I'm not in a band anymore (since I moved) so I don't need a cab./ two heads, etc. But overall I'm just looking to upgrade.

Thanks for the posts guys.
Quote by Griever988
how much would you want for that telecaster?

Just so you know, I took off the original blue paint, and put on a bunch of clear coats. So it's wood finished/ black pick guard. It's really nice though, I play that over any of my other guitars.

possibly $200, or whatever the asking price on ebay is now.
*(slightly lower since I changed it from it's original)

Guitarjunkie18@yahoo.com if your interested.