Page 1 of 2
Slipknot is the only band in the world i would trade the rest of my life for just to see them on tour, if got a chance to meet them all, joey, mick, corey, sid, shaun, craig, james, paul, chris, you could littaerlly say that i would be the most happiest guy on earth. except if my girlfriend wasnt there, me and her are pretty goo together, only 4 months now but still, its all good. and she likes slipknot too.
Joey: the craziest drummer on the face of the earth, everything i know on the drums, is based on what hes pulled off on stage and on the records they've put out. If he wasnt in sipknot, it just wouldnt be the same.

Corey: probably one of the most amazing voices ive ever heard, and THE best lyric writer ive ever pleasured my ears with. His lyrics put out so many emotions, that anyone willing to actually listen, could relate and embrase those feelings with slipknot.

Craig: the most amazing sound, mixing guy, in the world, he takes every one of the members of slipknot sounds, and puts into a distortion, or ambiance, or clean filter effect, and on top of that, does it all at the same time and makes it sound good.

Shaun: puts out some of the greatest ideasin the little details of slipknots songs. especially in duality, when hes on stage and he hits the keg with a baseball bat. That just made it fun, it sounds good, and adds alot of felling into it. I also love his directing in the slipknot dvd's.

James: probably one of the greatest leads in the worls, his tablatures and riffs go so well with the music, its almost like all of the sounds are linked together with every beat. i love the intro to "Pulse of the Maggots," it makes me wanna mosh.

Chris: puts alot of life into the performances, especially when he masturbates with his nose. Along with shaun, he has some of the greatest beats on the top hats, i love what shaun and him came up with in "The Blister Exists," i use that beat for a warm- up on my drumset though.

Paul: i would really be interested if he put on a solo for the crowd at some random event. Sure he's an amazing bassist, and he puts some livelyhood into the performances, but i wanna see him shoot for something, i just expected that someone with that much talent would at least solo, a little like flea from the red hot chili peppers. He's amazing though, hes put in more than what hes needed to to get his famous-ness(is that a word) i think he should do a performance with soulfly.

Mick: i wanna see im live with Stonesour. That would be sooooo cool. him and Roy Myorga could maybe start up a new band. Thatd be cool. I also want him to have a long ass solo in themiddle of "The Heretic Anthem," so many people could die in a mosh to that song.

Sid: Hes put so much life into the performances, i thought it was the coolest thing when he had gas poured all over him and lit himself on fire, those were the coolest days ever, but i like the way he used to get into the pit and crowdsurf in the middle of a song, and when head bangs on the turtables, it gets me goin. I love the way his solo goes, in the disasterpieces video, i love his solo, although a little of it remnds of a bocking chicken. lol.

Well those are my thoughts on the individual members of slipknot, if anyone disaggree's let me know your opinion, or if anyone has got some slipknot concert stories or want to let me into a fan club for slipknot, let me know, i am THE BIGGEST FAN YOU'LL EVER MEET.
see you in hell
MAGGOTS
p.s. PEOPLE=SHIT
I am a 14 year old boy, who lives in butt6 washington, i have no life on the computer, i just love music and want to share my personal input on slipknot and other great bands with others so please dont reply meaninglessly, and please let me know-if i dont already, where tickets are bein sold

you all have the virus known as life, and im here to cure you all
Last edited by Jayskiee at Feb 25, 2007,
.........palabra?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
They aren't that good. They were alot better live than on record though, they had a lot of energy. I'd rather have seen them when they weren't very big though.
lol I won't flame you for liking a certain band that i used to be into, now i have moved on but i shall say your in for it.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Congrats on your essay m8, but I'd get out that flameproof blanket.

+1

gtfo
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
you know they took maggots from cannibal corpse, who are...lets see much better than slipknot, nu-metal forum please
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
That's awesome thart you like slipknot. I honestly think that no one cares but....

Edit: I am UGS Frequent anal masturbater.
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
I'd respect them more if they didn't wear those idiotic masks. I don't respect that at all though so that really wouldn't make a difference.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I'm actually very suprised that nobody has seriously flamed this guy or reported him. Good on UG. I don't think I will either, since he's put a lot of time and effort into posting this. Still don't like Slipknot though.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
i'm sorry...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
IMO
slipknot = balls.

just my input on slipknot.

i'm not dissing you or anything, because its KNOT my right to judge the music you listen to.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

i think the masks and jumping around are cool, i also saw the lead singer staple his t-shirt to his shoulders and forehead with a staplegun at ozzfest.

but the real question is, wtf is this thread doing here....
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Take off your pants and bend over, threadstarter. You're about to get e-raped.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I've seen them live, they put on a great show. I think they have a cool sound. I don't care what anyone says, to get 9 people to play together is an amazing feat in itself. Actually, James is actually in stone sour and is rhythm in slipknot; mick is lead in slipknot. Cheers though.
I used to be like you, then my balls dropped.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by Jayskiee
Slipknot is the only band in the world i would trade the rest of my life for just to see them on tour, if got a chance to meet them all, joey, mick, corey, sid, shaun, craig, james, paul, chris, you could littaerlly say that i would be the most happiest guy on earth. except if my girlfriend wasnt there, me and her are pretty goo together, only 4 months now but still, its all good. and she likes slipknot too.
Joey: the craziest drummer on the face of the earth, everything i know on the drums, is based on what hes pulled off on stage and on the records they've put out. If he wasnt in sipknot, it just wouldnt be the same.

Corey: probably one of the most amazing voices ive ever heard, and THE best lyric writer ive ever pleasured my ears with. His lyrics put out so many emotions, that anyone willing to actually listen, could relate and embrase those feelings with slipknot.

Craig: the most amazing sound, mixing guy, in the world, he takes every one of the members of slipknot sounds, and puts into a distortion, or ambiance, or clean filter effect, and on top of that, does it all at the same time and makes it sound good.

Shaun: puts out some of the greatest ideasin the little details of slipknots songs. especially in duality, when hes on stage and he hits the keg with a baseball bat. That just made it fun, it sounds good, and adds alot of felling into it. I also love his directing in the slipknot dvd's.

James: probably one of the greatest leads in the worls, his tablatures and riffs go so well with the music, its almost like all of the sounds are linked together with every beat. i love the intro to "Pulse of the Maggots," it makes me wanna mosh.

Chris: puts alot of life into the performances, especially when he masturbates with his nose. Along with shaun, he has some of the greatest beats on the top hats, i love what shaun and him came up with in "The Blister Exists," i use that beat for a warm- up on my drumset though.

Paul: i would really be interested if he put on a solo for the crowd at some random event. Sure he's an amazing bassist, and he puts some livelyhood into the performances, but i wanna see him shoot for something, i just expected that someone with that much talent would at least solo, a little like flea from the red hot chili peppers. He's amazing though, hes put in more than what hes needed to to get his famous-ness(is that a word) i think he should do a performance with soulfly.

Mick: i wanna see im live with Stonesour. That would be sooooo cool. him and Roy Myorga could maybe start up a new band. Thatd be cool. I also want him to have a long ass solo in themiddle of "The Heretic Anthem," so many people could die in a mosh to that song.

Sid: Hes put so much life into the performances, i thought it was the coolest thing when he had gas poured all over him and lit himself on fire, those were the coolest days ever, but i like the way he used to get into the pit and crowdsurf in the middle of a song, and when head bangs on the turtables, it gets me goin. I love the way his solo goes, in the disasterpieces video, i love his solo, although a little of it remnds of a bocking chicken. lol.

Well those are my thoughts on the individual members of slipknot, if anyone disaggree's let me know your opinion, or if anyone has got some slipknot concert stories or want to let me into a fan club for slipknot, let me know, i am THE BIGGEST FAN YOU'LL EVER MEET.
see you in hell
MAGGOTS
p.s. PEOPLE=SHIT
I am a 14 year old boy, who lives in butt6 washington, i have no life on the computer, i just love music and want to share my personal input on slipknot and other great bands with others so please dont reply meaninglessly, and please let me know-if i dont already, where tickets are bein sold

you all have the virus known as life, and im here to cure you all

Dickless.
didnt they break up?

oh and

james is in stone sour not mick

theure not that great

your 14 go listen to some vai, santana, zeppelin, metallica, something besides slipknot

That says it all.
I might respect Slipknot more if I could actually count how many members they have, on one hand
UG's 94th 300 Spartan!!

My Gear:
Hamer Vector
Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider 2 212

Quote by Dirge Humani
I can make my penis hard if I think a lot.

Quote by Hope Sowders
Me: Have you ever used a Ouija board?
Her: Like the things you play on in the ocean? Those boards? Yeah
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Lol.

And lol @ everyone saying threadstarter is going to get flamed, but it doesnt happen.

Go to the Nu-Metal Forum bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
well... all I have to say is go out there and listen to more Metal.

Go pick up a Slayer album or something.

Go see a Nile show.

Maybe even listen to an Origin song.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by sexy-man
didnt they break up?

oh and

james is in stone sour not mick

theure not that great

your 14 go listen to some vai, santana, zeppelin, metallica, something besides slipknot

Dumbass, he thinks it would be cool IF Mick was in Stone Sour.
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Fuck, how many people are there in that band? 9? Two more and they'd have a fucking football team. Slipknot United. Oh and their music sucks.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
i like them a bit sometimes, but i havent listened to them in a looooooooooong ass time.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
hum...you say your the biggest fan ever eh?
how didnt you know MICK is the lead gutarist and JAMES is in stone sour?
i used to like them...
Quote by sureburt37
I've seen them live, they put on a great show. I think they have a cool sound. I don't care what anyone says, to get 9 people to play together is an amazing feat in itself. Actually, James is actually in stone sour and is rhythm in slipknot; mick is lead in slipknot. Cheers though.

wtf GUEST?!?

bocking chicken lol

THREAD STARTER, if you dont even know that Mick is the lead guitarist and that James is in stonesour, your not worthy of calling yourself a "maggot".
Page 1 of 2