Yesterday i heard...something i havent heard in a while and it was really kick ass, like it was a really good guitar playing, and i never realized it when i was younger how awesome it was. Its like really fast tapping, almost shredding. Like its a cool riff that i plan on learning soon.

Your thoughts on this??
Quote by The Casualty
Most Japanese kids shows have some sick shredding, you just have to listen.

ya, really... i never really noticed it, but i guess they do.....
yeah, i heard it a couple of weeks ago for the first time in ages...its amazing.
Quote by dogfet04@yahoo.
im gonna learn it and then play it to little kids itll amaze them
I'm guessing the little kids wouldn't have any idea what you'd be playing...
i had to go watch the opening on youtube after reading this just to hear it again. it was such an awsome song
Quote by Zeus2716
On a seperate occasion, i learned that the diner frowns upon building anatomicaly correct sculptures out of their chicken fingers, onion rings and pickles.
Quote by The Casualty
Most Japanese kids shows have some sick shredding, you just have to listen.

yess omg, watch any japanese based cartoon on cartoon network or any other cartoon channel that has japanese animation the theme songs are amazing.
Quote by the_man101
Yesterday i heard...something i havent heard in a while and it was really kick ass, like it was a really good guitar playing, and i never realized it when i was younger how awesome it was. Its like really fast tapping, almost shredding. Like its a cool riff that i plan on learning soon.

Your thoughts on this??

It's an awesome song. But, it's not that difficult. The rhythm for the tapping part is a bit tricky. But, that's about it. If you've been playing for a year or so, you've got it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
it is an awesome theme song...it's up there with pokemon and fraggle rock
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Duh, of course it's awesome, it's Buckethead.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012