Well this is beautiful, here's something that's going around Myspace a bit...

HI my name is Matt Dawson. I am 23 years old, and I have a large tumor on my brain and severe lung cancer. The doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. "The Make A Wish Foundation" has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is reposted. For those of you who repost, I thank you so much. But for those who don't repost it, I will still pray for you. Please, if you are a kind person, have a heart. Please, please, PLEASE REPOST THIS MESSAGE AS "READ PLEASE!"
Matt Dawson
702-355-6198 Home
Please feel free to call me for anything.
*hey it wont cost you but 10 seconds of your life

Most of the people that see that are all "Awww" and repost it, but to me this is horrible. I have no clue how posting a bulletin would ever help anybody, and I don't what the hell kind of sick game this is for "The Make a Wish" foundation. In fact it's disgusting; "Sorry Matt, not enough people on myspace cared, so I guess we don't either, looks like you get to die." Soulless bastards. In fact I really beleive and really hope that this is a complete and utter lie, because I would really hope that a charity would have a bit more of a soul than this. Absolutely rediculous.

I thought Make a Wish foundation didn't ever actually help with medical costs but made Terminal Kids 'happy,' so I'm led to not beleive this a bit. But still.

Any thoughts on this?
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I'm um.......skeptical about messages and things like these because there have been so many fakes online. I really hope it is fake to be honest.
It's fake. There's no such thing as a myspace tracker. It's impossible to tell how many times it gets reposted.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Dirge Humani
One of the many reasons I deleted my myspace.

same here

myspace=shit
Mmm, I love the smell of fresh bullshit in the morning.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
yeah im sure thats about as real as all the other chain mail bullshit.
gg @ being naive.
my gear:
ibanez rg 320fm
ibanez 1982 blazer custom
washburn mirage standard
vantage acoustic
Fender Deville tube amp
1977 les paul standard
yeah okay, it's bullshit. besides, if you have a large tumor in your brain + lung cancer, the doctors aren't gonna 'fix it real quick.'
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
It's fake...

Seriously...How the hell is "The Make a Wish Foundation" gonna keep track of all reposted bulletins, and I doubt that they are that cruel.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
I think we should all call the number in the next 5 minutes.

Now see, that would be funny.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
"Sorry Matt, not enough people on myspace cared, so I guess we don't either, looks like you get to die."

that is so f***ed up
i never thought about it that way
Obviously it's just a typical Myspace bulletin, or, in other words, made up.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
"Sorry Matt, not enough people on myspace cared, so I guess we don't either, looks like you get to die."

that is so f***ed up
i never thought about it like that
actually, really, it's just a spam e-mail. matt dawson doesn't exist.

the Make a Wish Foundation doesn't pay medical bills anyway. do you really believe this crap, or any of the crap like it? the only thing that will happen if you repost that post or one like it is that you'll clog up myspace's already clogged and shitty network some more. no-one's getting any damn 10 cents.

do you really believe this kind of thing? for future notice, that west african rebel isn't really going to give you $10,000 if you give him acess to your bank account.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
is this sickening? yes. Is having a man crush on Slipknot sickening? yes indeed

did anyone call that number?

Quote by Dirge Humani
One of the many reasons I deleted my myspace.

you can delete your myspace? do tell
Yeah it's a fake. The make a wish foundation lets kids who have terminal illnesses have one wish granted (like to go somewhere, see something, spend a day with someone, etc.). They are really good people. But yeah this bulletin thing is bullshit.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Theres another sick thing on myspace. You know how people auto post bulletins because an ad they clicked on hacked thier account? Well one was titled "my friend died in a car accident" And in it is "click here to remember him" And it brings you to a site saying "you've won an Xbox 360!!!"