What company do you think is bette? Personally i like macs. They're so much easier to use and virus free. They also come with awesome software.
*Doesnt care for macs*

I guess PC gets my vote.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
They are only virus free because a minority uses them, and the people who make the viruses can't be arsed to figure out how to make a virus, when it would only be reaching a minority. After they become dominant in the market, there will be viruses for them.

I actually like both, but like PCs a little better. Macs at my school annoy me.
Linux ftw! ::type
UG's 94th 300 Spartan!!

My Gear:
Hamer Vector
Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider 2 212

Quote by Dirge Humani
I can make my penis hard if I think a lot.

Quote by Hope Sowders
Me: Have you ever used a Ouija board?
Her: Like the things you play on in the ocean? Those boards? Yeah
Mac.

/Thread.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
Mac ftw...

i love mine still runs like a champ and i know my old pc would be running so slow right now!

I give macs a big "thumbs up"
I find that PCs usually tend to be piece-o-shit computers, at least in my experience, so definitely macs.
i use a Mac PowerBook G4 and it's great for me... Though I kind of miss the windows desktop I used to have....
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
pcs are cheaper and optimizable
macs more expensive and cant upgrade
pcs have more software available
macs have better software available

its all just a personal preference
one system isnt really "better" over the other
maybe in separate and distinct categories
but not overall

therefore
we dont care which one you think is better
go do something valuable with your time
They both have their beneficial qualities. The new Mac advertisements alone should be an indication as to how universal and poplar Microsoft is.

If I were to break it down in to unspecific basics, I'd say:

Mac = No Viruses
PC = Gaming

Quote by rifftnstrings
I find that PCs usually tend to be piece-o-shit computers, at least in my experience, so definitely macs.

Just because you don't know how to spec a computer doesn't mean you can make ridiculous generalisations about PCs.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 25, 2007,
OSX kills Windows. I just wish I could get Apples OS on non-apple hardware....
I don't know a lot about computers but I do think PCs are better. Does anyone know if Vistas any good?
I have an '06 iMac and I love it its the best thing as far as computing goes, I've ever bought.
I LOVE MY iMAC!
Do NOT judge iMacs by the ones you use at school. People screw around with the ones at school but once you have one for private use its AMAZING!
My Gear:
-1984 Fender Stratocaster
-Epiphone Les Paul <- The Worlds Nicest
-Gretsch Duo Jet
-Takamine EG334BC
-Mr.Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Marshall Jackhammer Distortion/Overdrive Pedal
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay Pedal
-Peavey Classic 50 4X10
Quote by fruit lover
PCs don't seem to freeze as much

If you gave me a nickel everytime my old dell froze, i'd be a ****ing billionaire!
I like my mac better than my pc.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Ok fact of the matter is most of the world is uses pcs. Not because they are better but simply because there is more acces to them and are slightly more widespread. Macs aren't viruis free. Because most of the world runs of pcs hackers and other higher ups write virius on a pc. The two OS's aren't compatable and don't fall victum to the same flaws because of their differences. There is no clear winner. The misconception that macs have higher resale value is also bs. All technology declines in value at a rather alarming rate just as macs. They cost mor eto begin with so when the prices drops when you try to resell its only bcause you paid more money in the first place.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I'd take PC with Windows XP (not Vista) over Mac with OSX any day. Mac OSX is too restrictive, every app costs $$$, even most simple ones. Computers look pretty but they are expensive and you can't upgrade most hardware. I can deal with Windows problems, they are easier to overcome but usually I use Linux anyway

Macs are designed with "mommies and daddies" in mind (computer illiterate users) so I guess they work for many people.

BTW, stop using term "PC" (personal computer) for computers with Windows, Macs are PCs too and some of use don't use Windows. It's just big-company propaganda
This is not a signature.
I have heard a few of you guys say that you can't upgrade them. The reason is because the parts that they come with don't need to be upgraded. They also cost more because of that. I bet if you upgraded your PC to the level of a mac it would cost just as much.
I prefer Macs. I'm content with Windows or Linux right now though. I just don't have the dough for a Mac.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
i like both almost equally but mac's a wee bit bettr
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
I have a PC but have heard that Mac is way better, mainly at the fact that PCs tend to leave a terrible RAM card and Macs usually are the best for any type of gaming, but im just stating that based on what other people say.
Joey! Watch your speed!
PC. Macs are for professional artists or musicians, their novelty for regular use wears off after a while.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Last edited by Funkbass796 at Feb 25, 2007,
I'v got a mac with OSX operating system and I bought a program to run XP so I got the best of both worlds. Mac kicks ass for music recordings
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by futurejmmy102
I have a PC but have heard that Mac is way better, mainly at the fact that PCs tend to leave a terrible RAM card and Macs usually are the best for any type of gaming, but im just stating that based on what other people say.

If I'm not mistaken, there's a lot less games for Mac, but I could be wrong.

I do a lot of gaming and game related things and I also don't have very much money, so I prefer windows by far. I also pirate a lot of software, which I don't think would be as easy to do on a mac.
Last edited by Bassist007 at Feb 25, 2007,
Quote by garden of grey
You must know a lot of dumbasses. RAM comes in sticks, and it costs very little to get a lot on a PC. All you do is click it in. On a mac, you can't install it and it is usually very low for the price. Also, what do you plan to play? There are no good games on macs.

QFT. Also, macs are horrible for gaming because the video card is not able to be changed. Seriously your friends are retards.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Ram is easy to upgrade on a mac, and it's exactly the same as PC ram.
I have a 3 year old iBook G4 with an 800MHz processor and 640MB ram and it runs godly, way better than my family's 2.8 Ghz dell.
I can run halo great too

MACS FTW

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by pancakes
Ram is easy to upgrade on a mac, and it's exactly the same as PC ram.
I have a 3 year old iBook G4 with an 800MHz processor and 640MB ram and it runs godly, way better than my family's 2.8 Ghz dell.
I can run halo great too

MACS FTW

Oh really? How well does it run battlefield 2?

oh wait...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rjpn3L3bSJQ
Windows = Capitalistic poo poo.

But I'm stuck with it, because

Macs don't support some of the

programs I use.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Windows = Capitalistic poo poo.

But I'm stuck with it, because

Macs don't support some of the

programs I use.

Are you writing a haiku or something?

"Windows is poo poo
I must use it anyways
For program support"
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Feb 25, 2007,