I have purchased two tv show episodes off of the itunes store. They worked fine for a while but now suddenly they dissappeared from my ipod. they are on itunes but wont sync over to the ipod. i have a fifth gen video ipod. any ideas as to why it may be doing this?
You know what. You'll never find an explanation to your problem because Ipods are random devices. They always **** up and you never know why.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by real_québécois
You know what. You'll never find an explanation to your problem because Ipods are random devices. They always **** up and you never know why.

+1
Quote by real_québécois

It's not just iPods. ALL mp3 players do weird shit. You hear about iPod problems more because there are a ton of them out there. I don't know why people don't get this.

Also:

THERE'S A FUCKING IPOD QUESTION THREAD ALREADY!!! GO THERE AND USE IT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Sometimes you have to re-enter your apple id password to verify that you purchased the songs/shows already. Happened with me and some tunes.

And yeah, someone bring the Ipod thread back up.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

ok, everyone here is wrong.
I'm assuming you've at least watched the episodes once yes?
Plug in Pod, select it in source menu
In the tabs overhead, select TV shows
Change the button to all
Sync iPod
Enjoi =]

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.