So inspired by the Post Your Desktop thread.
I absolutely don't understand this website.
So my question is, what do i download to make the skins work, what type of skins will work, what skins are good etc etc.
Cheers for any help
Quote by Dirge Humani
Yes it does, here.

I am NOT explaining this again, ask someone else please.

lol at you explaining like 30 things about computers (from the posts I've seen)

yeah. but that link doesn't work.

EDIT: And I have the IE plugin on Firefox
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by westo
lol at you explaining like 30 things about computers (from the posts I've seen)

yeah. but that link doesn't work.

It should start a download window if you use Firefox, which you should be anyway.

And you've only seen the posts? I've gotten PMs from at least SIX different people tonight asking random things about stuff like this.

And I don't think IE tab is necessary anymore to download it.

?
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
yeah, i wanna know too. i downloaded that patch (from a different site, but its the same thing) and the desktop theme i want, but i cant change it... unless im changing it the wrong way or soemthing...
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by Dirge Humani
And you've only seen the posts? I've gotten PMs from at least SIX different people tonight asking random things about stuff like this.

This is why I dont reveal my knowledge of computers on here :X

/me runs
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
I just posted the one I use in the desktop thread. If you took on that customize site, under the shells part, there are a bunch of different types of shells. When you click on the categories, at the top of the page it will tell you the requirements to run the shell. I'm using one from the Talisman section, and I had to get a trial version of the Talisman software, which costs like $25 bucks or something. I haven't used an XP styles one though.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
aww cmon you guyss, we want sweet desktop themes too... SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OH WISE ONES
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by Aceroth
I just posted the one I use in the desktop thread. If you took on that customize site, under the shells part, there are a bunch of different types of shells. When you click on the categories, at the top of the page it will tell you the requirements to run the shell. I'm using one from the Talisman section, and I had to get a trial version of the Talisman software, which costs like $25 bucks or something. I haven't used an XP styles one though.

Yea, I saw that, Its very nice.