yeah i think yellowcard is pretty awesome
but in the song only one dose anyone no what effect hes useing in the intro is it like a delay pedal?? and if it is how do you make it sound like that cuz i got one and cant get it to sound like that
help me outt
Quote by welcomeHome565
yeah i think yellowcard is pretty awesome
but in the song only one dose anyone no what effect hes useing in the intro is it like a delay pedal?? and if it is how do you make it sound like that cuz i got one and cant get it to sound like that
help me outt

well you got the delay par tright but i'm pretty sure there are other effects on there as well not sure which ones, a delay pedal would just delay the sound, thats like a reverb thing going on as well.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
^ yeah i no what a delay pedal dose lolol but like theres differnt delays on the pedal and stuff ya no
well if anyone else has any ideas help me out !!!
to me it sounds like a sub octave setting, with some tremolo and delay. i used the same effect in one of my bands songs
^ thanks alot
yeah i need find out what the delay is cause me and my friends are playing this for my school talent show but i dont no why im finding this out for them im singing the song lol i might need to play to but im not sure

if anyone else has any ideas tell me!!!
As far as I can tell, it's just a tremelo effect. Quite a prominant one, so make sure the effect level is up pretty high.

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure a standard tremelo pedal would get you that sound.
- Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Squier Standard Strat
- Roland Cube 60
- Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
- Boss OD-3
- Behringer EQ700
dont try and mimick it, be creative and make up your own effect and people who know the song and appreciate music will think its totally rad and youll get mad props
but btw it is defintly a tremolo, set it to high mix so it chops alot and maybe some chorus too to make it have that organ-like sound
Quote by Moonshine12
dont try and mimick it, be creative and make up your own effect and people who know the song and appreciate music will think its totally rad and youll get mad props

thats really good advice, i was in a band and we only did covers and alot of times they feel flat becuase we were trying to mimick the cd and there is just no way to get the exact sound even for the actual musician.
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
yeah i no i dont want it to sound just like it but i want it to sound some what like it ya no i mean you dont want it to sound like complete crap lol would a delay pedal work>? theres a setting on mine that makes it like a pause you no what im talking about?
thanks guys helps alot!
Last edited by welcomeHome565 at Mar 3, 2007,