I have to do a how to for speech tomorrow, and I was just wondering if y'all had any good ideas to do.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Exotic (Super Rock II, DiMarzio Evo)

Boss TU-2
Geoffrey Teese Picture Wah
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
EHX Small Stone - Analogman mod
Line 6 Echopark

Fender DeVille 410
Speak!
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
How to: Make balloon animals. It's incredibly easy to do. You could learn how to make a dog in about 15 minutes. The best part is that you can crack stupid jokes and tell little stories the entire time you're making it. The only problem is going to be supplies, since you probably don't have the proper balloons handy.

I suggest you go to a party packaging store, buy a package of "260Q" balloons, and use a bike pump to inflate them.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff
How to: Make balloon animals. It's incredibly easy to do. You could learn how to make a dog in about 15 minutes. The best part is that you can crack stupid jokes and tell little stories the entire time you're making it. The only problem is going to be supplies, since you probably don't have the proper balloons handy.

I suggest you go to a party packaging store, buy a package of "260Q" balloons, and use a bike pump to inflate them.

what the hell.....

speak about guitars, thats what i did.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Speak about speech impediments and shoot anyone who suggests that situation is ironic.
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

This guy's got his shit together, listen to him.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
make a how to speach about how to make a how to speach.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Any guidelines? We always had specific guidelines to follow.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Alright I'll be serious man. Do something that alot of people can associate themselves with. I'm not gona give you examples, 'cause im not that smart :P. Add in a bit of humor, not too much or it gets kind of annoying. Maybe do something on something that has happened recently in the news. Good luck man.
Quote by Bubban
This guy's got his shit together, listen to him.

Yea. That's what I thought when I read that post.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Any guidelines? We always had specific guidelines to follow.

all the teacher gave us was

item you will be demonstrating:

what will you show us how to do?:

Why did you select this item?:

It's not because I can't think of anything, but I just wanted to see the amazing answers that I can get from UG, and that I did.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Exotic (Super Rock II, DiMarzio Evo)

Boss TU-2
Geoffrey Teese Picture Wah
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
EHX Small Stone - Analogman mod
Line 6 Echopark

Fender DeVille 410
I had speech class year, and I did a how to speech on how to play guitar of course. The whole time i was dissing billie joe armstrong and praising john petrucci. But the the balloon speech sounds easy to since it was all explained. Right now i don't feel like explaining my speech.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Quote by Dreadnought
Wow, this thread title is one huge irony.

I agree, I was pretty confused about it
Who dat?
^ do what that guy did.

Tell them the theory involved in 5 seconds of yngwie malmsteen's playing. that should give you a good 2 minutes.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I was gonna do a how to: play guitar when I had this assignment. I decided against it due to the possibility that there was someone in the class that could absolutely blow me away with ability/knowledge and ruin the presentation. It's also sort of a problem if you start talking about Petrucci and nobody knows who the hell he is, and if you start dissing BJ and the teacher is a big Green Day fan. You could just end up looking like a weird, lame guitar nerd.

The balloon presentation is great because it's basically just a retarded presentation that you and everyone around you knows is retarded. So you can just go up and have fun with it.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by TRESSLE
all the teacher gave us was

item you will be demonstrating:

what will you show us how to do?:

Why did you select this item?:

It's not because I can't think of anything, but I just wanted to see the amazing answers that I can get from UG, and that I did.

We did that. I showed how to change a string on guitar and then filled time by wanking in E minor. B-
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Talk about whatever the **** you want to talk about. talk about guitars. that hsould be easy enough. ive never had the opportunity to write an essay or give a speech on somthing of my choice. id discuss Pink Floyds The Wall. I have given many presentation and speeches before in my day for class and for the last 2 years ive always gone and had a few drinks before the class. in no was was i trying to get drunk... i was just going for the "get loose" feel. works great.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER