The other day i was in this store and i tried out this Zoom amp and its fully digital and got all these trippy ass effects and shit but ive never even heard of the Zoom brand. Does anyone have any info on this amp and if it was worth 240 bucks?
You are dumb.

Oh and wrong forum biatch.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Ummm, you might get better help in the electric guitar forum. But I have never heard of a zoom brand guitar amp. Whats the exact name? and pics please.
If you aren't kidding... why would you buy an amp that you don't know shit about?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
haha you bought something you know nothing about and after ask if it was a good decision? haha, i laugh at you

i have nevert heard of zoom either
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Last edited by CanadaHckyDude at Feb 25, 2007,
i know zoom makes pedals, thats all.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
zoom is a mainly a multi fx maker, i think i know what amp your talking about , i fiddeld around with it but never figured it out, 15 watt ish? .. wih very basic controlls, and a knob to scroll threw the fx right ??
I remember seeing some ads for zoom amps a few years back,,,,they had a 15 and 30 practice amps,,,and if I remember correctly everything was controlled via midi patches,,,meaning there werent any eq knobs or anything besides volume and midi patches,,,,,,they looked intriguing,,,,but i really didnt need another practice amp at the time,,,,much less one i couldnt eq,,,,I dont remember the name of them though
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
haha you bought something you know nothing about and after ask if it was a good decision? haha, i laugh at you

i have nevert heard of zoom either

Dont get me wrong, i did try it out a few times and it had a brilliant sound and awsome digital effects. to be spacific in my questioning, i was wondering WHAT people knew about it. Not to be patronized. i had ONE chance to buy it.......so i did
Quote by willymcsilly
zoom is a mainly a multi fx maker, i think i know what amp your talking about , i fiddeld around with it but never figured it out, 15 watt ish? .. wih very basic controlls, and a knob to scroll threw the fx right ??

yeah thats about right
did you really only have one chance to buy it...or did they just tell you that so you would buy it....usually its the latter
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by nextjoesatriani
The other day i was in this store and i tried out this Zoom amp and its fully digital and got all these trippy ass effects Woo-Hoo! Crappy digital effects and shit but ive never even heard of the Zoom brand. Does anyone have any info on this amp and if it was worth 240 bucks?So you bought it and do not think it's worth it?
Dumbass
Quote by nextjoesatriani
Im smarter than you after I take Twentyfivecum shotsIn my mouth while smiling like a donut

Your stupidity amazes me.
Last edited by schecter4183 at Feb 26, 2007,
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
1: this thread has become very silly.
2: play around with it. you arent going to learn anything about it in the pit. go use it, or at very least go to the correct forum to handle this kind of question. thats what they do there and im sure if they cant answer you they can at least point you in the right direction.
3: i can feel an epileptic seizure coming on from exsandohs avatar. eek!
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Quote by Doodleface
i know zoom makes pedals, thats all.

+1

Doodleface you have the greatest sig in the world, lawl'in on teh floh fo'dat
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by DrkNTwstd
1: this thread has become very silly.
2: play around with it. you arent going to learn anything about it in the pit. go use it, or at very least go to the correct forum to handle this kind of question. thats what they do there and im sure if they cant answer you they can at least point you in the right direction.
3: i can feel an epileptic seizure coming on from exsandohs avatar. eek!

I thought about getting an avatar of black and white squares alternating at high speeds but I may be causing epileptic seizures for alot of people.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by DrkNTwstd
*starts foaming*

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Why the hell did you spend $240 on something you didn't know anything about?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
^maybe hes got buttloads of cash and just wanted to spend money. unlikely but its a good guess. but its not like when you go to a store you know every little thing that something, especially something like a 'digital' amp, can do. its expected to go home and learn about it through practicing with it. now buying it, but knowing nothing at all about it isnt too great. did you even try it out in the store? or did you watch somebody else play around with it and get it when they were done? thats how i got my first guitar. i couldnt play anything and didnt want to look like an asshat so i had my dad play. ohh the squier bullet, how i dont miss thee.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
These are the kinds of questions you would generally ask before you buy something.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
If you aren't kidding... why would you buy an amp that you don't know shit about?

I did with my Vox AD50 and I wouldn't trade it for an amp of equal price.

I love it.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I never liked the sound of zoom amps

http://www.americanmusical.com/brand--Zoom-Amplifiers--m-03--brand-290.html

they are small buggers for home use only so it looks like he could not have spent much

i suggest you LOOK UP WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT TO GET BEFORE YOU GO OUT TO THE STORE AND BUY IT!!!

I mean, come on...its just crazy to go to a store and spend money on something
you have no idea how long it will last,
if it sounds any good,
If it was overpriced,
How to use it,
If the FX are any good...

i can go on all day...
For your speedy, unresearched and ill-informed purchase I hope you're very unhappy with it for the entirety of your relationship with it,