Im sick and tired frankly of all these assholes who always have something to say about people who have something to say!!!!!!!!!!!! These days on these threads, you cant say anything bad or whinge about anything as theres always these negative nancys that are all like, ''oooohhh..........you should be negative stop whinging......'' PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I WANNA WHINGE ABOUT SOMETHING..THEN I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this site is for all you whingers who wanna get angry, or get even, or whinge about anything and anyone you please.
Go hard my minions.
Quote by nextjoesatriani
Im sick and tired frankly of all these assholes who always have something to say about people who have something to say!!!!!!!!!!!!
The irony in the first sentence made me stop reading, to be honest.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Last edited by Pan-Tallica at Feb 25, 2007,
A year back one of my profs posted a statement online that went something like "I've had enough of the class' incessant whinging about the exam. It will not be bell curved."

Then there were like 20 posts of university students going "lolol he mistyped whining he can't even get his shit together." I thought it was pretty funny.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by Doolittle
what the hell's a Whinger?
Stop whinging you whinger!
Quote by guitarguy17
^^your not in the club anymore???

fuck you then
EDIT: to the casualty

No, your club sucked, assmunch.
how can he possibly have misspelled whine so many times? surely he did it on purpose...
Quote by lateraluspiral
play twinkle twinkle little star. thatll blow some socks off.

Quote by Cynoxx
I wish I was this badass !
The fuck is a whinger?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Haha.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
wow this is f unniest crap ever. so many people asked "wtf is a whigner!" ROFL, thanks kid for being so stupid, you made me laugh
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present