Hey, it's me, Seth Lilly. I've been really off of this site for a long time because... well... partly because I've been working on my solo stuff. I got a recording mixer for Christmas!
Anyway, let's keep this relevant.
Here's my Myspace.
Here's my "official" website that I just put up today. Pretty primitive, but it's a start.
I'm from Lake Crystal, MN (as my profile states), and so far all I've recorded is Zelda cover tunes. I've got a 7-song EP completed called "Don't Worry, Princess! I'll Save You!" Basically, if you're a Zelda nerd like I am, you'll probably like my stuff. Otherwise you'll understandably pass it off as garbage. Whatever. I'm used to the latter by now.
So... er... check me out if you're interested! This is all I have to do, right? I've never posted in this section before...
dude....thats sweet
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
i love the sarcasm thats pretty awesome. i would buy an EP if i lived in minnesota lol
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
haha thats pretty tight shit man. haha i love it. My favourite is Zelda Overworld

wat did you use to record that?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Last edited by CanadaHckyDude at Feb 25, 2007,
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
wat did you use to record that?

Some Tascam recording mixer thing. I'm not exactly sure what it's called, but I know the brand is Tascam.
Quote by Bass Cat
i love the sarcasm

Sarcasm? What sarcasm?
Thanks for taking the time to check me out, guys. There's probably a better way to word that, but I'm too tired to right now. Thanks again, though.
we got the point. thats really cool. MORE MORE I SAY!
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
A little corny. Production is pretty poor.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.