Page 1 of 2
Hypothetical situation. You are in a arena with five year olds. How many can you incapacitate before they do the same to you? You have no weapons, nor do they, but both teams have a full day of hand to hand combat training. They will relentlessly attack, and will not be scared by the bloodshed.
The real question is how many of them will it take to incapacitate me?

It would never happen.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Haha you know me and my friend used to joke about this....Id say 250...or until I get hit in the balls
depends, are juice & cookies considered weapons in this situation?
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Two on each leg, one on each arm, one round the neck, one round the waist and anyone under 6' 3" and built like a brickhouse is out.

Btw, there's no way you could make 5 year olds fearless in a day. stupid question
i'd say about 3500 if they don't stop coming after 3501 i'd get really really tired wait how tall are most 5 yr olds and are we talking all about the same size or fat and tall ones included but still i say about 3500 cuz i'm a ninja
Quote by ParticleManTMBG

But yeah - the real question is how the hell did you come up with this??

It was a thread last summer. I remember it perfectly.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
We had this thread a really long time ago. I remember these things, because I am pathetic.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I really can't see myself being taken down by any amount of five year olds... you should bump it up to ten or something. At least some age that started school.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
We had this thread a really long time ago. I remember these things, because I am pathetic.

Yes, I remember it too.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
If you pick one up and swing it around by the feet to knock over/kill other 5 year olds, does that count as a weapon?

Can you decapitate the 5 year olds and use their bones as weapons? Is that legal?

How big is said stadium.

And...are all of them boys?
This exact same thing was done, I saw this on the homepage and thought "Why would anyone revive that thread?"
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
For a moment I thought you said decapitate.

But, I'd say about 50, because they would be so terrified they'd run..

Then I'd be sick with myself killing 50 people.

So about 50-60.

Bwuahahaha
Quote by DannyN
For a moment I thought you said decapitate.

But, I'd say about 50, because they would be so terrified they'd run..

Then I'd be sick with myself killing 50 people.

So about 50-60.

Bwuahahaha

They arent people, they are 5 year olds. Pssh mortal. I think I could take on every single one, since at 5, only a kick is needed to end their foolish lives.
dude, i beat up 5 years old all the time. in fact, in my city, we have annual "woop 5 year old ass" competitions. ya see, in california, the laws surrounding schools are much different, you have to be tough to go to a dangerous california school full of gangs, drugs, sex, handicap people, gays, demons, and dutch people. so anyways, the little tikes have to whoop ass against a bunch of seniors in high school in order to go to kindergarten, (because the budget is so low, we have to select which ones go to school, i know its terrible, its all that schwarzeneggers fault) anyways, so yeah the rules are, 10 kids, and 1 adult. and the last kid standing alive, (or the first to get up from the ass whoopin) gets to go to a selected school.
i know its terrible, but schwarzenegger is in the process of passing a drinking contest bill instead of the 5 year old asswhoopin. someday we'll have a real solution to the problem of schools.......
man, hopefully somebody that
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Just one. I would most likely end up tripping over my own two feet and they'd all pile on top of me..
They're not coming one at a time, they're ganged up on you aren't they?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Fuck kids. There only here to replace us.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
can you imagine if you were in a room with just one five year old how easily you could take them out? it would take 2 seconds. so id say about 500, thats until i get hit in my balls... and then they take me down
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
of course i would reason with them since theyre five and would be scared, i would build an army full of them and we'd go conquer france
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by $Guitarist$

Yes, I remember it too.

As do I. I'm thinking the treadstarter was going for everybody to commend his "hilarious, original thread idea," but instead is being proved a copy-cat (I did just use that term).
I dont like 5 year olds, I was stoned at my mate's house and his little nephew took all his clothes off and started chasing us. It was the wrongest thing I have ever experienced and sickened me inside. I wouldn't wanna take on 5 year olds, they can win by forfit.
Quote by CrossIntoTheBlu
No external devices. Cept clothes. But no cups. Or, new rule, any weapon you have they have.

Thetas easy

set up computers to explode when they log into myspace

immune to anyone above 14 but the kids wont be able to resist it

I figure I could take out thousands within minutes
Id say... all of them.. cus im over 6'3 and built like a football player.. oh wait I was a football player.. sweet. yeah 5 year olds, no prblem, now ten year olds...
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
are these white 5 year olds, or are they the ones who live in africa and dont eat i need more details on the size but i think probably 50 if i took 10 at a time
Quote by Disasterpiece08
hmm lets see my little borther is like 8 and I could take like 20 of him and he knows what hes doing. So Ill say like 30 of them maybe more but 30 would be about it. Unless theyre biters then I quit

can we bite them?? yummy
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Yeah I remember a similar thread last year. I remember answering that I'd take out enough five-year-olds to build a fortress and some trebuchets of their bodies.

I'd probably start by taking a thin 5-year-old and use him as a club, then use another fat one as a shield
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

the little shits would soon give up once they'd seen their peers being slaughtered and used as armour by yours truly. they'd soon learn. you know, like, you can train kids to drool when you ring a bell?

man, i HATE kids.

yes, i know i meant dogs, but really, what's the difference?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
ok, i'm pretty built, im not weak by any means. and without a weapon, im guessing i could take down about 47 kids, less than that if they were zombie kids. you guys gotta think, 5 year olds will fight dirty. the little bastardswill not stop untill they have you hanging by your own entrails.
*sob* i couldn't think of anything to put here*sob*
What is wrong with you?
Did you ever wonder why you're never going to get laid?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Page 1 of 2