So my band is doing a show on April 27th, and we were thinking of doing this song. Do you guys think people will know where its from and stuff? We want something that the kids will all like, a nice pace from Necrophagist and Black Dahlia Murder and our original stuff. Also, is there like, a full version of the song? It is WAY too short, could be much better.
Quote by insideac
So my band is doing a show on April 27th, and we were thinking of doing this song. Do you guys think people will know where its from and stuff? We want something that the kids will all like, a nice pace from Necrophagist and Black Dahlia Murder and our original stuff. Also, is there like, a full version of the song? It is WAY too short, could be much better.

well to answer your first question, i have no idea how popular metalocalypse is down there, we dont get it up here unless you have a dish, or get it off the net
the 'full' version of go forth and die that i have is 1:30, play thunderhorse, its almost 3 mins
My sig is better than yours
Hmm, I don't really get what you're saying. Are you meaning you want something that kids will be more familiar with such as Necrophagist and The Black Dahlia Murder, or are you asking if people would know that song?

EDIT: I see, I dont' think there is a longer version, I would go for Thunderhorse. Where I'm at most people that are into metal now about Metalocalypse.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Do go forth and die, and then go into the coffee jingle, that should make it at least 3.5 minutes long. That, and the coffee jingle owns all.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Hmm, I don't really get what you're saying. Are you meaning you want something that kids will be more familiar with such as Necrophagist and The Black Dahlia Murder, or are you asking if people would know that song?

No, I KNOW no one there knows Black Dahlia or Necrophagist, but im saying. We are doing 4 originals, Seven by Necrophagist, Statutory Ape by Black Dahlia Murder, and a dethklok song. I want to play somethnig that theyd enjoy because they know, which is why im throwing in a dethklok song. And yes, my drummer can play Seven <3
Yeah, I edited it but you were probably typing it I would go for THunderhorse, sweet song. Or there's always the opeing theme which I always thought was sweet, they would know that probably better.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Go Forth And Die with an improvised solo in that long monotonous part, leading into Crush My Battle Opponents Balls, and finally, the Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Thunderhorse would be the best one to play. Because people would recognise it from Guitar Hero 2 and not just the show, plus you can get into it more and headbang.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Blood....OCEAN!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Mustakrakish. awaken awaken awaken awaken, take the land that must be taken.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs