Hi, i bought a Duncan Performer Scorcher rail single coil pickup, this one:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Duncan-Performer-Scorcher-Pickup?sku=300136

But the cavity for neck pickup is a bit small. Is something like this:

This is my guitar:

I need to make it look like this (just the neck pickup cavity):

What can i do to make more room for installing these pickups?. Thanks in advance.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
rout it or dremel it out, but you should get a template, you might also **** up the finish slightly

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
thick sandpaper will do the work?
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS
Not accurately and you might be there for a few good hours.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
And what others tools can i use for a better finish?

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS
You need to use a template with a router to get the best results i'm guessing. by finish he means the guitar finish

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

its a hard thing to do with sandpaper, not only it takes longer, but as Lordoflax said, its less acurate, although, it won't **** up your finish (paint) as much as a router.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Quote by UniverseZero
its a hard thing to do with sandpaper, not only it takes longer, but as Lordoflax said, its less acurate, although, it won't **** up your finish (paint) as much as a router.

I'd advice not to use sandpaper if you want it to be perfectly accurate, however, it can be done if you have perseverance.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Thanks for the response. I think i don't want it perfectly accurate and i don't have a dremel or something alike. I guess i will use a very thick sand paper, then a thin one to get a little of accuracy...

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS