Could someone please help me with what the different tri-sounds positions are for, I can understand single coil and humbucker but what is the last position for?
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
depending on where a pickup is on a guitar, it picks up vibrations from the strings differently. say theres a humbucker in the bridge and in the neck. the one in the bridge picks up less vibration since its close to the bridge, and therefore its modified more to pick up enough sound. the bridge pickup, though, is right by the neck, so it can get a relatively large amount of vibration off the strings. thus, the pickup is designed differently so it doesnt overpower the bridge pickup, and it then has a different sound. hope this helps.
No sorry i didnt explain very well. On my ibanez there are two 3 way switches close to the four volume and tone knobs, One position is definitely humbucking, one definitely single coil but i am not sure what the last one is
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both