Man, I feel weird, two of my best friends are dating and now I feel excluded.... dunno I am happy for them but anyways. They didn't even tell me anything! and its been like that for about a week, I noticed because someone else told me... I asked them both and was like "WTF?" and they just said "oh sorry but we haven't seen you lately" (wich is true cause I've been sick but both of them have been calling me... still, not a good excuse).

And I've been thinking all of this time (before knowing about it) if I should ask her out because she is a REALLY cute girl and she is a very nice person, but I don't want to **** up our friendship; and another thing is that her father died almost a year ago and its weird for me because I have a big respect for dead people, so because of those things I haven't done anything up to now.... never thought she would be going out with this other guy, since he is 17 and she is 13 (huge gap dude, I'm 14 btw) and thought there would be a lot of time for me to decide what to do and now I seriously think that this might **** up our friendship because eventually they will end up breaking up and I will have to take someones side....

Flame on!

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Last edited by UniverseZero at Feb 25, 2007,
Dude he's 17?
That's sick.

I think you did the right thing in waiting and thinking it over first at least. My friends started going out after being really close friends for a while and they're not very happy together.
Quote by sublimerules
Dude he's 17?
That's sick.

yeah but she's very mature, both mentally and physically

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417
dude, i totally know your pain. almost the same thing happened to me about a month ago, except my guy friend asked the girl out about two hours before i was planning to and he knew that i was planning to ask her. so when they broke up, it was easy to take sides with the girl since my guy frend betrayed me. its all good now tho, im still really good frends with both of them
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Your friend is a paedophile...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
wow 13 and 17 is a huge difference, dont worry dude I cant see it lasting too long.

You say shes mature but I know a few girls a bit older than that and they seem mature but when you get to know them there not at all, I'm 17 and I know Id never go near a 13 year old, its just not right, unless you were 24 going out with a 20 year old, that wouldn't bad at all.

But really it wont last long haha.
Quote by wastingtime

You say shes mature but I know a few girls a bit older than that and they seem mature but when you get to know them there not at all

But really it wont last long haha.

Dude, I really know her... believe me, she is mature, you need to mature when one of your parents dies... And she is a really deep girl too...

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417
Quote by ljplum12
I bet she likes teh *********.

EDIT: When the hell did that happen?

Yeah, she is...

when did what happen?

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417
The exact same thing happened to me about a year ago. My two best friends started dating each other and I ended up kinda the third wheel. But eventually they broke up, she decided she just wanted to date chicks from then on, and none of us really talk to her all that much anymore. Word of advice though, do not date friends.
LLOOLL WTF TEH Threesome.

Quote by lou_dog69
.... he is going to destroy that vagina...

OMG DIE... Remember that? The DIE and then everyone would implode and Schwartzkopf would come in and annihilate everyone's butt holes.
Last edited by Mein Kampf at Feb 26, 2007,
Quote by lou_dog69

I thought you left UG forever?

As for this topic. Just have a threesome or something. Say this with me...

"Shit Happens"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I thought you left UG forever?

As for this topic. Just have a threesome or something. Say this with me...

"Shit Happens"

i looked in here... couldent leave... the pit needs me, but one prick says hendrix was a awful musician again and i will probably leave again... unless its right after i say this cause i know that there are 8 year olds just waiting to say it... pricks

I think I said that. Oh well. Good to see you again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean

I think I said that. Oh well. Good to see you again.

im bound to be sent to the forum of sodomy soon.. cause i dont care if i get banned so i will basicly say what ever i want
it was filtered like a week or two ago...and i dont see them lasting too long. someone is going to interfere with that, if his friends dont give him tons of shit for cradle robbing to a gross degree. thats nasty man, no matter how "mature" she is, 13 is wrong.

youll have your chance, just wait it out. best of luck

Quote by lou_dog69

^haha

ew
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
Man the same thing happened to me kinda.

One of my best friends started going out with another really good friend. I stayed good friends with them for quite a while, but then the guy started getting really jealous (and I mean REALLY jealous... it was overly ridiculous) So we eventually ended up not talking to each other at all. I stayed good friends with the girl though, and hell, we were really good friends. We talked to each other when we had problems and vented on each other, helped out, etc. Of course, this made the other guy HEEEAAAAPS more jealous, considering that every time they had a fight or a falling out, she'd come to me and basically cry on my shoulder.

Then as a result he started telling her things about me. Untrue, of course. He was lying about me saying everything he could think that would stop her from wanting to be around me, anything that would put her off me ('cause he was SO sure she liked me, and that I liked her etc... untrue)

But yeah basically long story short, I lost the awesome friendships I had with both of them. I don't really like the guy at all these days. He keeps wanting to do things with me, like go driving and stuff but I don't really want to see him at all. As for the girl we pretty much never talk at all these days and it doesn't really seem like she wants too much to do with me.

I hate it when friends start dating.
I didn't have a signature until now.
17 and 13...yeah kinda gross
my baby sister is thirteen eww bad images
dont sweat it dude it probably wont last long and you'll get your chance eventually

good luck
Quote by nick83
17 and 13...yeah kinda gross
my baby sister is thirteen eww bad images
dont sweat it dude it probably wont last long and you'll get your chance eventually

good luck

thanks, but its not only getting my chance, i am afraid that i will lose one of my friendships at the end of their relationship...

Quote by robbo_0013

Quote by spazzymagee417