Poll: Which Final Destination movie had the best deaths?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Final Destination movie had the best deaths?
Final Destination
5 21%
Final Destination 2
8 33%
Final Destination 3
11 46%
Voters: 24.
I dunno why, but I really like the Final Destination movies. Sure they're a little cheesy at times but some of the deaths are just awesome. So my question to you is which movie did you think had the best death scenes, and which death was your favorite? I don't know why, but the tanning bed scene from FD3 just sticks in my mind.
mmm That tanning bed scene had boobies.... But I loved that one the most, it was so realistic kinda. That, and when the black kid is lifting weights.
Quote by lou_dog69
you only like the tanning bed cause there were tits. rail through the eye FTW

I just thought it was really badass watching them catch fire, and I've always wondered if someone has been trapped in a tanning bed.
The second one. The beginning car scene almost made me shit my pants.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I barely remember the second one. What was the premise?

The second one had the best death though. I do remember that. At the very end when the kid gets blown up and his arm lands on his moms plate. Best

The first one was the best over all though, definitely.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Oh shit, I just remembered my favorite one from number 2. I loved it when the kid's at the dentist then he walks outside and the pane of glass falls on him and his bits and pieces go everywhere. Oh, and also at the very end of the movie when the grill blows up that other kid.
defently the second one, the huge car accident was awesome. those movies suck but that was awesome. hella crazy with the logs and crap crashin threw window and shit. awesome
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
defently the second one, the huge car accident was awesome. those movies suck but that was awesome. hella crazy with the logs and crap crashin threw window and shit. awesome

Oh man, when that guys head gets destroyed in the car... <3
how come in the beginning in the girls premonition the guy dropped his camera and thats whats made the car fall over. but the guy with the camera got off so why would the whole thing still happen

this was in the 3rd one just to make sure
Last edited by azn-rabbit at Feb 26, 2007,
Quote by azn-rabbit
how come in the beginning in the girls premonition the guy dropped his camera and thats whats made the car fall over. but the guy with the camera got off so why would the whole thing still happen

Hadn't thought of that. Hello plot hole.
The second one, when the fireman is trying to open the car door with the hydraulic claw and activate the airbag, that was so cheesy.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
only seen 1 & 3

i prefer 1

but yeah watching topless chicks catch on fire is pretty hot...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
only seen 1 & 3

i prefer 1

Hell yeah. If my girlfriend hadnt been there, I would have fapped
Quote by myself101
only seen 1 & 3

i prefer 1

>_>

Those were some hot tits...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Ok... I think it's the second one that has the huge car scene, and the guy dying in the apartment.

I love how there's like a hundred different things that happen at once. Those movies were fucking hilarious.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
yeah, I was thinking that same thing in the movie for the 3rd one. The guys camera falls off and causes the hydraulics to screw up halfway through the ride when it runs over it. That actually pissed me off cuz that's a big screw up in the movie. But yeah, that tanning bed scene was so sick...at first i'm thinking..."Hey, hey...boobie time!" Then 2 minutes later...buzz kill bigger than anything. It actually made me want to turn my head away.
I loved it in the first one when the girl refuses to believe what her friends are telling her, and she says, "You know what, fuck you guys, and fuck all of this." and she turns around and is immediately hit by a bus, spraying her all over her pals. I lol'd at that part, in the middle of the theater, too.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
My fave was one in fd3

"Its you! You will die!"
*cherry picker falls*

Me: PWNT!

Also in that movie

Guy: YEA I AM PUMED!
*weights crush his head*
Me: PWNT!

and that scene where shes in the car and a song says "there is someone....following behind you"
*truck appears in her mirror*
Me: Oh she is so PWNT!
(few seconds later)
Me: awww dammit Jesus just pwn that bitch