EP stands for Extended Play, It's like a CD, but shorter. basically. It has more than one single, but usually too short to be an album. And LP stands for long-playing. It basically means a full length album.
Nikolas
epiphone and les paul...? I dunno, got be a lil more specific with all the internet jargon out there.

Edit: Yeah, I guess I should have thought of the Extended Play...hmm...thought he was asking about some internet slang like IMO or lol. oh well.
ep - extended playing (15 - 30 minutes)
lp - long playing (over 30 minutes)
Quote by insideac
Wow.....PHAIL

Easy buddy, that's why I said he needed to be more specific. Had he said LP "records" and EP "Records" I would have known what he's talking about.
Quote by lou_dog69
ya who the hell are you..

I wish I could think of a comeback...

Err...kirbyrocknroll.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
I wish I could think of a comeback...

Err...kirbyrocknroll.

i dont remeber you... where are all the cool people at 99% of the people on here now are noobs... where is meh... priest.fan.... id even settle for cas
Quote by lou_dog69
i dont remeber you... where are all the cool people at 99% of the people on here now are noobs... where is meh... priest.fan.... id even settle for cas

Cas>you

period.
Nikolas
Quote by lou_dog69

Cas is banned (don't ask why), priest.fan...I haven't seen him in a while. Meh I've seen sometimes.

Yeah, you probably don't recognize me because I'm not really a Pit-Dweller.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Cas is banned (don't ask why), priest.fan...I haven't seen him in a while. Meh I've seen sometimes.

Yeah, you probably don't recognize me because I'm not really a Pit-Dweller.

ive always hated the name of the pit, mostly because when you say "im a pit dweller" people think your talking about pounding ass
Quote by DrkNTwstd
cas got banned a while ago dood. how long have you been off UG?

longer than youve been here ... i think