Pretty cool for female vox
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
They're from Ohio? Wonder if Tony knows about them lol

They're aight.
Quote by punk_metal
gayest name ever

that sounds like something off of spinal tap.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Yeah, too many bands try hard to be openly offensive I think... Demonic Christ, Rotting Christ, Impaled Nazarene... I think they could stop trying to openly offend Christians with their bands names.
Silly band name, but the female vox intrigues me. Will check them out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It is a ghey name but a lot of band names sound like they try too hard to sound br00tal and/or kvlt. She's a beast though. Satania is the best br00tal female vocalist so far IMO, until I find something better.
^Hey, I like Jack off Jill/Scarling.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^

I was just spreading awareness
Quote by raise_the_dead
^

I was just spreading awareness

...So?
Whatever. We're spamming
I hate it when people make a black font with a black background so you have to highlight everything.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Whatever. We're spamming

That's ok because glm is a n00b.
raise_the_dead I've been trying to PM you but it keeps freezing on me. It doesn't like me.

Lol look at Satania, she looks like such a panda bear.
Quote by Embodiment
That's ok because glm is a n00b. I've been trying to PM you but it keeps freezing on me. It doesn't like me.

Lol look at Satania, she looks like such a panda bear.

She's huggable.