Page 1 of 2
I could have put this in the Pit but I guess this is where I spent all my time on UG.

Yep im going to have to leave for good... Im going to be studying full time at university for the next four and a half years of my life. Im going to be an electrical engineer And I really cant wait. I start tomorow

Thanks for some good times guys. I will finish my bass - one day lol. Or whenever Dave sends me my pickups, hint hint

I have learnt a shit load of stuff about guitars, wood, but most of all electronics, and I thank you who have taken the time to read this. I might say hello every now and then but I will be fully involved in my uni work.

Thanks guys,

Lespaulmarshall.
Tommy
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Last edited by lespaulmarshall at Feb 26, 2007,
Quote by lespaulmarshall
I could have put this in the Pit but I guess this is where I spent all my time on UG.

Yep im going to have to leave for good... Im going to be studying full time at university for the next four and a half years of my life. Im going to be an electrical engineer And I really cant wait. I start tomorow

Thanks for some good times guys. I will finish my bass - one day lol. Or whenever Dave sends me my pickups, hint hint

I have learnt a shit load of stuff about guitars, wood, but most of all electronics, and I thank you who have taken the time to read this. I might say hello every now and then but I will be fully envolved in my uni work.

Thanks guys,

Lespaulmarshall.
Tommy

you spelt involed wrong....
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

just bustin your balls maaaaaaaaan.

anyway at uni is when you will spend the most time EVER online,you shall see!

for instance its now 6a.m. where i am and im online for some reason....im gonna wait till 9,head to the shop and get a breakfast roll,eat that then go to bed.

anyway yeah at uni you WILL be comin back here!

i dont know ya but enjoy your course and all that. BYEEEEEEEEEEE
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

i didnt know you
but bye...

have fun...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by buzz
you spelt involed wrong....

So did you?

Anyway, I didn't know you, but it saddens me to see someone leave UG. Best of luck at college.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
I fixed up my great speeling

Yeah I will still be on the net a fair bit, but its a pretty intense course.

Thanks guys
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
You will be, i did engineering, 90% of the time i was on the net wasting time between lectures.
Sounds pretty tom. Adios mate.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
So did you?

Anyway, I didn't know you, but it saddens me to see someone leave UG. Best of luck at college.

WHOOSH.........
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Ehh, I'm pretty much doing the same course as you and I'm on the net all the time
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Well im hardcore so there Drew.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
You can't leave. There's already too few Australians damnit.

Recruit more uni electrician dudes to help us all out with our electrical problems. And use your electrical skills to invent us some cool pedals.
Quote by TheDev01dOne

Recruit more uni electrician dudes to help us all out with our electrical problems. And use your electrical skills to invent us some cool pedals.

Hello, why do you think I'm doing this course in the first place? I'm also seeing a Brisbanian luthier about a job tomorrow
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by lespaulmarshall
Yeah I will still be on the net a fair bit, but its a pretty intense course.

You do seem to have completely the wrong impression of uni. I bet you'll spend more time here than ever before.
Quote by TheDev01dOne

im australian
You always struck me as a pretty decent chap, plus your mod was very nice indeed. So, best of luck in everything you do, I just hope that everything turns out good and that you get to be what you want... And good at it, as I'm sure you'll be.

Take care!
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I was in that course for a whil, super challenging for me anyways, and theyw ere teaching me alot of shit that didnt even apply so now im changing courses.
Epiphone EJ-160E 6 string acoustic
Fender american highwayone sunburst strat
Art and Lutherie Cedar 12 string acoustic
Gibson (White) Les Paul Studio
VOX AC30CC
boss dd-3
ibanez ts-9
boss ce-5
mxr phase 90
bigshot aby
big muff pi
I'm planning on doing Electronics Engineering with Audio Systems when I go to uni, so I'm also hoping to learn a lot about electronics here.

Anything in particular you recommend looking at?

Good luck with your course
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Hey man, from a guy who's 2 semesters away from graduating with a degree in Electrical Engineering, you'll have plenty of time to screw around on the internets. Good luck though, you'll learn a lot, some useful, most not, and in the end you'll make a lot of money.
Yeah as of today, my first day, it seems as though i will have time to be on the net a bit. But i will be studying pretty hardcore I must say. Electronics rocks, but engineering powerplants and substations and more effeicent everything, now that is awesome

Its actaully cool to see that some poeple actaully liked me lol...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
I thought I'd jump in and say my farewell of sorts too. I'm taking a break, won't be on much (maybe some've you have noticed this already).
LPM-good luck man! Have fun!

I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Good luck to you both then - you've been a great mod TPQ and you'll be sorely missed (but that's no excuse to hijack the thread!)

When you finish your build make sure you post pics here lespaulmarshall after all it's been nearly a year and some of us have been checking it...
Last edited by smb at Feb 27, 2007,
Quote by smb
When you finish your build make sure you post pics here lespaulmarshall after all it's been nearly a year and some of us have been checking it...

Don't worry, I'll remind him whenever I talk to him on MSN
Good luck LPM and TPQ! Have fun at school and stuff. And don't "party" too hard :P
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
hurry up and piss off then
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
I used to be addicted to this rugby league forum, checked it all the time and was a big factor why I failed at uni. Things got heaps better after I went cold turkey on it. Great decision, hope you stick to it.

(I'm not saying you're addicted, lol, just that these internet things can be VERY time consuming)
Ibanez RG1570
Fender Mexican Fat Strat

Engl Thunder 50 Reverb combo
Engl Classic Combo 350C
Line 6 Flextone III
Roland Microcube

Line 6 Podxt Live
Marshall Guv'nor
I am an aussie.
"Member of the Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join"
Comander of the silly sausage army pm me or KCGIG1 to join!

My gear:

Electric: Mexican Fender stratocaster
Acoustic: navaro
amp: Fender frontman 15G
I'll never forget that sexy white bass you made.. Well.. was it you? I think I was tired that day, ah what the hell. You seemed like a nice guy, later man .
Quote by dx466
I'll never forget that sexy white bass you made.. Well.. was it you? I think I was tired that day, ah what the hell. You seemed like a nice guy, later man .

It was him, and the bastard never finished it!
YweAH WELL
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
YweAH WELL RIGHT now im so wasted haha two bottles of passion pop and its good shith ahha. yeah im doing th ebass and it will be finished when dave sends me the darn pickups! Im so eager to finishe it!

And just so some of you guys knwo who seem to think im leaving for 'school' its not school, its uni, its a shit load harder. i have already had a big maths teast on my first day and i did good but i mean it was pretty hardcore haha
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Quote by lespaulmarshall
YweAH WELL RIGHT now im so wasted haha two bottles of passion pop and its good shith ahha. yeah im doing th ebass and it will be finished when dave sends me the darn pickups! Im so eager to finishe it!

And just so some of you guys knwo who seem to think im leaving for 'school' its not school, its uni, its a shit load harder. i have already had a big maths teast on my first day and i did good but i mean it was pretty hardcore haha

Oh yeah, like you want us to think you're so hardcore for being drunk on the internet. When I'm drunk, I can't see properly or type
Page 1 of 2