Page 1 of 2
There are many of us here in the pit, I was wondering what forum you consider your home, where you are well known, your area of expertise, etc. In other words, outside the pit, where can you usually be found?

My home, for example is the metal forum. You guys?
PB.

'cause I'm cool like that.

And I don't normally leave the pit

Though occasionally I can be found in the Feedback/Suggestions forum and CR
I didn't have a signature until now.
When I'm not in the Pit I'm in Acoustic/Classical, Electric, or Customizing.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
If I'm not in the Pit, I'm in the riff and recording section. Or the beginner section pwning n00bs! (well, not if they have a legit question, but if they ask "omg, li3k h0w d0 I p1ay d1z thing" i get pissed)
Nikolas
i spend too much time in the pit, but im in the songwriting and lyrics threads sometimes too
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
i jump around, iusually visit each genre, and gear forums.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
The Riffs & Recordings Forum, but I haven't been active there in a while due to my likewise inactivity in recording.
I just sit and watch the front page. So I hit all of the forums.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I nearly never leave the Pit, as seen by my blatantly excessive amount of posts. BUT, when I venture out of the pit, I'm in the Gear Ads looking to upgrade. So, I pretty much bleed.. uh... whatever colors the Pit is. I guess it depends on your user settings, doesn't it?

Edit: Aside from the Pit, I'm usually reading "In the Van on Comeback Road"
Quote by insideac
eh?

Intriuging, isn't it?
I didn't have a signature until now.
i just recently started comin to da'pit.....kinda...

im a reg everywhere except the music genre forums, im most often found at Musician, Orig. Riffs and Recs, and Customizing
The pit is my true home. Have you ever felt that you relate to some other users so much they could be your best friend?

Also I make daily visits to the new members forum. Yes I'm the one who replies to the newcomer's topic yet then redirects them to the right forum.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Feb 26, 2007,
there's forums other than the pit?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
When I decide it's safe to leave the pit, I go to the songwriting/lyrics section
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
When I'm not in the Pit, Electric guitar, tab talk or songwriting and lyrics forums.
If a LIGHT sleeper sleeps with a LIGHT on, does a HARD sleeper sleep with a HARD on?

i only just started going in the Pit lately, its better than i thought it would be. but most of the time im in the bass forum staring at the stupid posts some people post( ). im beginning to like the Pit more and more......
The Bass forum is my true home, although i dont think too many people know me there.
I've also started visiting in the Musician Talk forum to share my theory knowledgde, and can be also found (rarely) in the Classic Rock forum.
But the Bass forum is my home.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
The Bass forum is my true home, although i dont think too many people know me there.
I've also started visiting in the Musician Talk forum to share my theory knowledgde, and can be also found (rarely) in the Classic Rock forum.

I know you there.

Though you didn't vote for me

And I'm usually in the bass forum if not here, though I do help out in the avatar and band logo exchange threads, and S&L if I have the time.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
If I can sneak out of here unnoticed, I sometimes go into Riffs & Recordings, Musician Talk, Guitar & Bass Basics, think that's it.

But I don't leave the Pit often.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

the pit, it's the only forum i've been in lately. otherwise it's electric guitar, original riffs and recordings, and songwriting and lyrics.
I will fuc
Musician talk
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I know you there.

Though you didn't vote for me

And I'm usually in the bass forum if not here, though I do help out in the avatar and band logo exchange threads, and S&L if I have the time.

*Hides under his table from the warth of Dinky*
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by insideac
There are many of us here in the pit, I was wondering what forum you consider your home, where you are well known, your area of expertise, etc. In other words, outside the pit, where can you usually be found?

My home, for example is the metal forum. You guys?

I had the exact same idea for a thread about a week ago Honest!

My 'home' is Riffs and Recordings...although i started out in the Acoustic Guitar section...
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Quote by BassistGal

hey iv seen you heaps of times on bass forum! its just that no1 talks to me there much...or anywhere for that matter. im like a non-entity...

someone talk to me!!!
Quote by Scourge
PB.

'cause I'm cool like that.

And I don't normally leave the pit

Yup, PB is my home forum and I rarely venture out of "The Pit" here on UG. Occasionally I'll drop in on the "Electric Guitar" forum and once in a blue moon I'll lurk around the "Riffs and Recordings" section.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

i prefer to talk to people irl, i come here occasianally to laugh at ppl or just post something random and see what response it gets
Hardcore.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
GB&C is my homepage
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Most of the time, I'm in the gr1m, frostbitten lands of the Metal forum. When I'm bored and it's a slow day, I'll venture out to the Pit.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
i usually go to bandleading if i'm in the mood
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Page 1 of 2