Page 1 of 2
theyre good. cept overrated.
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
i loved them
after the new cd
their ok
Quote by CodeMonk
Get arrested with a hooker (a real female one, not a fake).

check out this sweet shred mayneeeee

THIS IS ME
*pulls a cobain*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
there is a trivium thread, but thats ok, il let the casualty be the ecop. i really really liked ascendency, but the crusade just sounds too much like metallica. and his take on epic "woahs" jsut wasnt up to par.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
i like them.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
i only have ascendancy, and i was obsessed with it for awhile, and i like them because they are pretty technical and challenging, but incubus still trumps!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Love them. Their riffs are what i love about them. Some of the rythem they play is absolutely genious. And considering their all only my age i respect them a lot. While i get tired of their constant shred solos i think i would rate them up in my top 5 favourite bands....atm anyway
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
oh yeah that was another thing
for how young they are they are good
when trivium played sydney Matt had just turned 21 on that day.
im neutral, i havent really heard much of them
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I love ascendancy, the rest is not what I'd prefer listen to. All the long ass solos get boring after the first time you hear them, and make you wanna skip to the next part though...
I didn't really like their metalcore stuff. And their new album is the biggest wannabe Metallica sound I've ever heard. But it's actually really good. In fact I actually like what I've heard from The Crusade more than all of what I've heard from Metallica.
Ember to inferno was ok
Ascendancy is one of my favourite albums
Crusade I can't stand

Seen them live about a month ago and they were pretty average. They have become pretty arrogant
when the singer's hair was shorter, He really looked like a monkey
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by steerpike07
i think their great. but that whole label about the "next metallica" is just dumb.

dood that song entrance of the conflagration...it sounds about the same as master of the puppets, the only thing thats different is their tone of the solos. i love when he screamed on ascendency. i like when he sang in songs like dying in your arms and like light to the flies. the new vocals are more like metallica ripoff "yelling" if you will. they got too into the metallica character when they covered the song for kerrang.
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

I think they're great.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by apc--ibanez
Ember to inferno was ok
Ascendancy is one of my favourite albums
Crusade I can't stand

Seen them live about a month ago and they were pretty average. They have become pretty arrogant

I saw them live a month ago as well in Brisbane. My mate got one of Matt's picks. I thought they were pretty freaken awesome.

btw, you forgot to mention their self-titled album
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by DrkNTwstd
dood that song entrance of the conflagration...it sounds about the same as master of the puppets, the only thing thats different is their tone of the solos. i love when he screamed on ascendency. i like when he sang in songs like dying in your arms and like light to the flies. the new vocals are more like metallica ripoff "yelling" if you will. they got too into the metallica character when they covered the song for kerrang.

haahh yeah but the next metallica? if they were then they would be groundbreaking and original haha
Quote by _fender_fan_
My girlfriend went to that show.

oh cool.
ah fellow sydney sider huh
where abouts?
Quote by steerpike07
haahh yeah but the next metallica? if they were then they would be groundbreaking and original haha

oohhh no no no you thought i meant theyd be the next metallica? haha no way...well maybe they might become the biggest let down since st anger...thats entirely possible. no i meant they sound like a metallica ripoff. theres no way they will get big like metallica...used...to be....
Quote by TonyRandall

myspace.

my band

^^ haha yeah i was thinking if oyu meant that too. &

Quote by _fender_fan_
Do you know Pymble?

Where are you from?

i live near penrith, well more closer to blacktown and stuff. western sydney haha
heard of pymble but im guessing its heaps far from where im at
Quote by steerpike07
^^ haha yeah i was thinking if oyu meant that too. &

i live near penrith, well more closer to blacktown and stuff. western sydney haha
heard of pymble but im guessing its heaps far from where im at

North Shore, sorta near Chatswood. I think I've spoken to you about location before but I can't really remember.
oh
i think i remmeber too
i made a thread "aussies only" a few weeks back or something
i have relatives who live in chatswood
the place looks fancy from what i can rememebr
and north shore's rep is like The OC or something haha
Quote by steerpike07
oh
i think i remmeber too
i made a thread "aussies only" a few weeks back or something
i have relatives who live in chatswood
the place looks fancy from what i can rememebr
and north shore's rep is like The OC or something haha

Haha. Not really, there's no beach and the people aren't ridiculously wealthy. Chatswood looks alot different to my area, it's alot more densely populated and has several buildings. There's quite a bit of bush in my area, and lots of trees around the neighbourhood.
Saw them last night at Santa Cruz. Gregoletto is insane. Heafy knows how to get the crowd going. But yes.. I enjoy them especially for being very young and having 3 albums out and gaining worldwide respect.
Quote by _fender_fan_
Do you know Pymble?

Where are you from?

i know pymble, got a mate that lives very close, st ives, i was there last friday =D. do you know cheltenham?
BOOOOAAAT, RUDDEERR
STRAAAANGE, MOOUNTAAAIN
STOOOOMP UKRAAAAAIN
THIS.... LIIIIIIIME
FLEEEIIICH, GAS PAAIIN
WHIIIIITE, RED-EEEYYYE
IT's MIIILE, WITH THE TIIIIRES
IT'S JUST THE WAY YOU PIIISSS

Heh.

I didn't have a signature until now.
They make me want to shit my pants and then give my pants to a shop they buy clothes from and then they buy my shitty pants and wear them and feel bad. They suck in other words
They suck ass.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
dood that song entrance of the conflagration...it sounds about the same as master of the puppets, the only thing thats different is their tone of the solos. .

...thats just amazingly ignorant thinking Entrance sounds like puppets. Both songs sound nothing alike, either you're deaf or just looking to jump on the bandwagon, the whole song is completely different to puppets bro.
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Page 1 of 2