This amp is in perfect condition. It was purchased only a year ago at a local shop brand new. The only reason I am selling it is because I picked up a new JCM900 head and really have no use for the combo amp anymore. The clean sounds can range from any style of music you are interested to. The distortion also can go from blues to that crunchy rock sound anyone is looking for. The outside covering is in excellent condition. This amp has two 12 inch Special Design Speakers. If you are worried about this amp not getting loud don’t be, it pumps up to 360 watts through it. The footswitch also works perfectly.

Panel functions include: Input 1 & 2, volume, normal channel indicator, treble, mid, bass, reverb, gain, mid boost, presence, drive channel indicator, drive select, rate, depth, chorus indicator, mono FX send, mono FX return, stereo FX send, stereo FX return.

Specifications: Height:18 1/2 in., Width: 26 1/8 in., Depth: 10 1/4 in., Weight: 47 lbs.

You can send me an email at Bealsey1@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks a lot and take care!
Don't post links to ebay here...
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
you dirty ****er....i just reported you in the gear ads and youre here too...better call dog the bounty hunter.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

reported for double posting...jk
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
UBER REPORTED FOR COPYING MY SIG!!!

yeah thats a joke too, i must have clicked "post" twice cos my comp slowed down or somethin. ill delete it
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

You my friend, get the honour of my first ban.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure