I need help listing those classic movies you watched over and over on VHS as a kid in the 90's. Those classics that hold a special place in your heart. I was born in '87, and here's the list I came up with:

3 Ninjas
Back to the Future
Ace Ventura
The Mighty Ducks 1 and 2
Home Alone
Land Before Time (the first few...without the gay musicals but the first was was still the best)
E.T.
The Karate Kid
SpaceBalls
The Goonies
Terminator 1 & 2
Clueless
Space Jam
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Top Gun
The Labrynth
Gremlins
Dumb and Dumber
Independance Day
The Sandlot
Titanic
The First Ninja Turtles (the one w/real actors)
Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast
Most of those movies were released in the 80's. Not to say that I didn't thoroughly enjoy them growing up.

Jurassic Park should be up there. It was the first film I saw in theatres at the age of 6. Scared me shitless and blew me away.

Also Indiana Jones. Last week I was bored so I watched the entire trilogy in one day and had the greatest time of my life.
Poor advice.
I always have and always will live for The Karate Kid

WAX ON!! WAX OFF!!
Ninja turtles 2: the secret of the ooze is just as good as the first one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by vanceboy
I need help listing those classic movies you watched over and over on VHS as a kid in the 90's. Those classics that hold a special place in your heart. I was born in '87, and here's the list I came up with:

3 Ninjas
Back to the Future
Ace Ventura
The Mighty Ducks 1 and 2
Home Alone
Land Before Time (the first few...without the gay musicals but the first was was still the best)
E.T.
The Karate Kid
SpaceBalls
The Goonies
Terminator 1 & 2
Clueless
Space Jam
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Top Gun
The Labrynth
Gremlins
Dumb and Dumber
Independance Day
The Sandlot
Titanic
The First Ninja Turtles (the one w/real actors)
Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast

i think you covered everything, gj man

you get a star/cookie/sticker in the shape of whatever you think i look like
Quote by SDM
I always have and always will live for The Karate Kid

WAX ON!! WAX OFF!!

oh the memories

Also Robin Hood - Man In Tights
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
the movies i used to watch the most often on vhs were probably monty python & the holy grail, wayne's world 1 & 2, demolition man, back to the future 1, 2 & 3, happy gilmore and billy madison.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by civildp1
Ninja turtles 2: the secret of the ooze is just as good as the first one.

Actually the 3rd Live Action one was EASILY the best and Shredder was like a total beast in the 2nd one.

3 Ninjas owned an at least 3 year period of my life.

I've always hated the Land Before Time.

Otherwise, good list.

Also, am I the only one who was really downtrodden as a curiously horny 9 year old when Adam Sandler got the question about the Magna Carta or the Spanish Armada or whatever it was wrong and the teacher started putting her clothes back on in Billy Madison?

Edit: Labrynth and Mighty Ducks 2 kicked major ass too.
Quote by NGD1313
Actually the 3rd Live Action one was EASILY the best and Shredder was like a total beast in the 2nd one.

3 Ninjas owned an at least 3 year period of my life.

I've always hated the Land Before Time.

Otherwise, good list.

Also, am I the only one who was really downtrodden as a curiously horny 9 year old when Adam Sandler got the question about the Magna Carta or the Spanish Armada or whatever it was wrong and the teacher started putting her clothes back on in Billy Madison?

Edit: Labrynth and Mighty Ducks 2 kicked major ass too.

It was about the spanish armeda, i've had no idea what was going on when i've first watched it, so no disappointment for me
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
nightmare before xmas

bill and ted's excellent adventure

sadly the parent trap( i have a twin sister and we alway used to watch it)
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
I watched the first 6 Land Before Times before i lost interest.

I remember taping all 3 Mighty Ducks films off ITV a few years back, after watching them at a friend's house when i was little. One of the adverts in the break is that xmas Coca Cola one with the truck convoy, so now all 3 films remind me of xmas.

I hated the Clueless film because it wasn't the same actress as in the series, and it annoyed me because i couldn't link the two together.
i was only 8 years old at the endof the 90's and i cant remember much, but i do remember that he worked at a video rental shop and i always used to watch Jurassic Park. I'd watch it at least once a day. Everyday. plus that Ninja Turtles movie where they're all real actors, dad brought that home on his retirement, I swapped from watching jurassic park once a day, to watching that once a day. seriously. its all i can remember
If a LIGHT sleeper sleeps with a LIGHT on, does a HARD sleeper sleep with a HARD on?

Spawn
Jurassic park
Robocop
Dumb and dumber
I forgot the name but the one with the Amish bowler and the bowler that lost his hand.
Wanyes world!!
Independence day, I must have seen this movie 60 times by now, it never gets old
SpaceBalls!!!!
Ace Ventura pet detective
Home alone
Honey i shrunk the kids
Last edited by JoshRidesBikes at Feb 26, 2007,
The Mask
Last Action Hero
Robocop
And many other pieces of filmmaking genius.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
The Mask. I watched that film for the first time in about 8 yars yestrday.