i practice alot. at least a few hours a day, and i started doing this new thing where every night i sit down and hit the random button on my media player. whatever song comes up i will learn. its pretty good and is helping. i have noticed a progression in my playing.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
ive only gotten back into practicing since im doing my bachelor of music
for a good part of my summer holiday i didnt play guitar at all >.<
but now atleast 3 hrs a day
ya like 2-3 hrs a day recently , before a lot more , but with the girlfriend and the dang darn school and chores an shnaps no more time for rocking : (
shnaps i own sorta:-steinberger spirit
-ol' samick strat replica
-harmony acoustic of some sort
-ibanez pro bass

amps:-2 micro cubes
-peavey rage 158
-gorilla somethin
-ol' danelectro
-crate bass amp
^^ haha actually quite similar story^^
although i do have time to play i just get way too lazy.
Quote by DrkNTwstd
i practice alot. at least a few hours a day, and i started doing this new thing where every night i sit down and hit the random button on my media player. whatever song comes up i will learn. its pretty good and is helping. i have noticed a progression in my playing.

I do that too

Aside, i seriously practice around 1-3 hours a day (depends on mood) and fool around with my bass while doing other things for the rest of the time while im home (watching tv while playing, stuff like that)
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
not nearly enough. I go days without playing. Every now and then I learn a new song, and every now and then I go jam by myself...I really should be learning and playing more, lol.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
as soon as i get home i pik up a gtr plug it in and surf the net while playing gtr. i go to bed at bout 10ish so bout 6 - 5 hours. i wouldnt say im practiseing . maybe writting songs thou
about 3 hours, but i'm not progressing with my practice at the moment... need to find some motivation and something to help me get better.... listening to alot of blues now and classic rock... wanna get a band within the next 3 years to do gigs and classic rock seems to be the shiz for that....

hmm but yeah need ways to practice as i'm not gettin better at the moment...
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab