Hello UG,

I need to make fake school ID for my friend so he can get into some school dances (He goes to a different school out in Sunnybank, so their school never get invited to the dances.) So, I was wondering how I could do it, I have his Original ID and my ID, so I was thinking if I scanned them both, opened up MS Paint, cut out his picture and dragged it onto my ID, then changed the name and the grade it would work.

Would this work? And if not, what can I do? And also, anyone good enough at photo editting to do it for me?

~CDM
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Try the paint thing and see how good will it be.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
i dont get the paint thing...your jsut gonna print out a piece of paper and use that?
this is quite possibly the lamest question ive seen on this forum.
Free your mind
how are u gunna print it dude?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
I was really dissappointed in this thread after reading it. I figured, hey...I need help with a fake I.D. to get into a bar, but to help a friend get into the dance? Come on man...that's not hard at all. Ya just have to find out who's working the door at the dance and put in the word for them. Then again...I can't say I miss High School dances back in the day. A waste of money and horrible music to go with it.
Send me the two ids and give me the details to fill it out.

i could make it happen.

just scan the two ids and send em to me and ill have it done and u can print it!
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
lol 50p means 50 pence you yank. And knickers are panties.

And over here our overweight is your average.

Fender Classic 50`s strat
Epiphone DR-200CE
Korg AX3000G
paper IDs?

I thought all schools had thick plastic ids? or at least they do in queensland anyway.
Quote by Partyboy2k05
I was really dissappointed in this thread after reading it. I figured, hey...I need help with a fake I.D. to get into a bar, but to help a friend get into the dance? Come on man...that's not hard at all. Ya just have to find out who's working the door at the dance and put in the word for them. Then again...I can't say I miss High School dances back in the day. A waste of money and horrible music to go with it.

2nded