Pros.............................
Cons. pussy fags wanting to play metal but cant

C.O.B
Pros. Not pussy fags wanting to play metal but cant, like H.I.M

therefore......C.O.B > H.I.M
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
So who's a HIM fanboy and jealous that his favourite band doesn't have the talent Children of Bodom had?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Doppleganger
All I can construct in my head for this poor loser is just..... lol.

your the real loser because you are a mindless sheep
HIM suck... and I don't care for Bodom.

Threadstarter = failure.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i wouldnt mind hearing bodom with hims lead singer

though bodom ftw
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
u guys are just jealous that HIM has talent and lyrics that mean a lot...some HIM songs have made me cry, can you say the same for bodom?
Quote by IMAKILLYOUBOY
u guys are just jealous that HIM has talent and lyrics that mean a lot...some HIM songs have made me cry, can you say the same for bodom?

no cause we arnt little cry babies.
And like i said C.O.B> H.I.M.

As a matter of fact i reckon H.I.M is gayer than meatspin
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Quote by IMAKILLYOUBOY

Hilarious on so many levels!

Oh and lol @ HIM for inventing a genre to justify their crap music.
Quote by IMAKILLYOUBOY

finding the emotion in songs is subjective. If person A cries it doesnt neccessarily mean person B will cry also.

so theres one arguement shot down right off the bat.

also, the way you are talking about guitar solos and riffs etc being 'better'. That's just your opinion, it doesnt make anybody else's opinion less valid.

If you think HIM is better, then fine. but dont start whining when somebody else voices their opinion.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Lol TS looks like you already made up your mind

CoB all the the fucken way!!
HIM are the sorriest excuse for a band ever...

Laiho Absolutely kicks HIM's guitarist by this |________________________________________________________| much

You are now the most hated Feb '07, congrats...

Now go to bed.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Last edited by RaNdoM-FeLiX at Feb 26, 2007,
Laiho? Bad solos?

Go away.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I like both and both have their place. You can't really compare them, though. Apples and Oranges.

HIM isn't a bunch of badasses, but they write some simple, yet catchy and beautiful songs.

COB is a lot heavier and more technical, but still writes decent tunes and has a lot more energy.

Who cares who is better? Just listen to your damn music and STFU!!!
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Bah, I remember the good old days before Sept '06, when I was just a fledging n00b ready to be devoured by the big nasty men in the pit, and we didn't have many of these stupid ass threads....

anyways, on topic, CoB kick arse. Yes, I said ARSE. HIM are just... I donno what they are, they're just whiny, and actually have very little metal elements to them, yet they call themselves "Love Metal"?

i like HIM they are good but getting old now...
and how dare u compare them to the godly BODOM
i outta cut ur balls off!

oh wait a second HIM made u cry so u musnt have any...
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Quote by saintjimmy99
somebody...somebody put something in ts' drink...

someone please get that.

well done my child
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Bah, I remember the good old days before Sept '06, when I was just a fledging n00b ready to be devoured by the big nasty men in the pit, and we didn't have many of these stupid ass threads....

The good old days? 06?? WTF
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
this is just an incredibly stupid question. i dont even really like cob and theyre way better than stupid ****ing him
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
What was the point of this thread? To compare how sucky HIM is to a relatively par band like CoB?
Fail.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Sargeist owns them all.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by The Pit Rules
What can I post about?
Anything that is NOT covered by the other forums. I.e. Keep threads relating to guitars or bands etc in their appropriate forums. However, really lame pointless threads are considered spam.

So...reported.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by cliff_em_all
The good old days? 06?? WTF

QFT! Not to rain on his parade, but yeah, UG has been going down hill for awhile now. I miss the old UG from a couple years ago.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I used to really like HIM, and they do some really good cover songs. In all fairness, they are extremely cheesy, and they over-recycle the same theme way too many times. But I do like them; if not nearly as much as I used to. And yes, they are somewhat lacking in energy live. But... my first ever gig, so...

And Ive never actually heard Childeren of Bodom. From just hearing the name, they sound like a stereotypical "metal" band, and generally I hate that kind of music. But dont judge a book by its cover I guess, so I have no idea who is better.
Quote by IMAKILLYOUBOY
u guys are just jealous that HIM has talent and lyrics that mean a lot...some HIM songs have made me cry

a sure sign you're not listening to real metal, and also have no idea what talent is.
Alexi Laiho's middle finger > HIM
Bodom > HIM
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Hendrix > the world

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
this is a joke, surely? no one in their right mind would make this thread and expect to live to a ripe old age on UG.

YOOHOO, THREADSTARTER, ANYONE IN? *taps TS on the side of the head*

as for the actual bands, i can listen to them both, without hating or loving either of them.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2