Page 1 of 2
Just wondering who else chose to stay home from collee/school/work??
I chose to stay home because i've got these big burns on my knees and it hurts to walk!

And I'm back from my ban, finally!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I've chose to stay home from school today because im a lazy bastard
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Same, couldn't be bothered, loads of work that should have been in as well that I haven't done
HOLIDAY!! YEY!!!

ALL WEEK!!! YEY!!!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
I would but i dont wanna get behind cause im a slow enough learner as it is. If i screw myself over like you though i stay home
Eh...I'll probably skip my first couple of classes. Philosophy because it makes my head hurt that early in the morning. Business just because I can and I have an A in there. But I have a paper to turn in at one, so I probably should make that class. Hopefully I wake up in time for it. I've been bored and on this site for like 6 straight hours. Yeah, it's almost 5 am. Oh well, screw it.
I'll be heading in to my first lecture in around half an hour. Bah.

that has to be THE pussiest reason for not going into school ever.
i wanted to pull a sicky at work today so badly, but i slogged on and came in.
to make up for it im just gonna cruise the internet for a few hours.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
I feel like shit, so i'm at home. Plus i have cw to do
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I didn't go to school...was in the club yesterday til 2:30...so uh...yeah I rarely choose to go to school hung over.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Hahaha it wouldn't be such a pussy reason if you knew the reason why I have burns on my knees...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Hahahah, not quite rug burns...
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Snow Day!
My Arsenal

- Epiphone Les Paul Custom, ( GOLD HARDWARE )
- Peavy Valveking 2x12, All Tube
- Behringer V-AMP
- Digi Tech Bad Monkey
- Digi Tech Screamin' Blues
- Boss DS-1 Distortion
Missed the bus
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Quote by sunnysayshi
haha LMFAO!!!

why is that funny? i've missed the bus loads, lol.

nah, i kinda had to go in today, as i missed four days last week, and the entire week before half term <.<

i had to go in four hours early and talk to my form tutor and my art tutor with my mum, lol, that was a right laugh. waking up three hours earlier for a bollocking. wheeey.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
hehe, everyone has their own reasons i guess. im not in today because a) i went to a staff party last night and woke up with something called a hangover, so that b) i could finish my media coursework which was supposed to be in today..

also, my tummy hurts.
I should have stayed home because it's snowing like the dickens out here, but I'm here at school in the computer lab.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
I should have stayed home because it's snowing like the dickens out here, but I'm here at school in the computer lab.

we only got like an inch and the college has an hour delay for the plows who always start WAY too late...
Quote by sunnysayshi
haha LMFAO!!!

Uh..... your welcome?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
snow day for me today, nooo school
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
i'm doing coursework
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
snow day =]
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
i almost think having a snow day is worse now a days because that just means i have twice as much work to do tomorrow, you know? I'd rather just go ahead and get it over and done with. i also think snow is less fun than it use to be, i'm cold and ready to be done with winter - or at least i'm ready for spring break and to hit up the beach. i did bahamas before and it was awesome and the commercials for bahamaventions keep reminding me about it - youtube
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...
Woke up and got to my first class late. And it sucked because it was the most pointless class period ever. We got back an assignment (I got a 100%) and the professor asked if anybody had any questions for the next assignment, nobody did, so he let us out early. Had I known what the class would consist of, I wouldn't have gone.

I have 5 more classes today. A piano test, music theory, sight-singing, theatre, and critical thinking.

It's a pain in the ass.
Only two courses today.

Music Fundamentals 105

Writing 102.

I gotta leave in 33 minutes. ><"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm sick.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
yeah, i now have had a cold since monday too
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...
Lots of reasons.

All of them crap, had the worst day of my life at school yesterday so I don't really want to be there at the moment, no-one knows where I am though.

Which makes me feel better, because it makes me feel invisible.. that's really odd now I thinik about it.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
I never miss school no matter how bad it hurts to go. Come on people school is important!@@
I have an industrial business locations midterm to do so i'm skipping international logistics and macroeconomics. then i have a japanese presentation due tomorrow, so i'm skipping international communication problems in business tomorrow morning.
Quote by backtothe70s
HOLIDAY!! YEY!!!

ALL WEEK!!! YEY!!!

Me to!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Page 1 of 2