I'm looking to buy a capo, and I'd like to know your opinions on what you think are the best types/models/brands etc.

So...what's classified in your opinion, as the best capo?
I've used a few capos and tbh if you get a lever metal capo, then your pretty much set. Ebay have some goood deals
i have one of the dunlop lever ones and it works just fine.
I've got a Shubb capo. It does it's job great, and will last for as long as i'll ever need it, was quite expensive for a capo, but a good investment.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

I paid a whopping 12 dollars for my Kyser capo, which is a run of the mill regular one, and it's held up just fine after quite extensive use during the 2 years that I've owned it....

What I'm trying to say is any capo is a "Best Capo", they all do the same thing and they don't break, so buy a cheap one.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
^I think if your going to use a capo a lot you should buy a decent one. For example my friend had one of those cheap velcro ones and it just plain sucked.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

I use a Glider capo, and I gotta say, that thing effin rules
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I got a cheap metal lever one about 4 years ago and it's still holding string, I don't get any buzzing or anything, and honestly, inless it's plastic I don't think you're gonna find a bad one out there
"there is a man...
playing a violin...
and the strings...
are the veins in his own arm."
my shubb metal capo cost £11 (about $22) but its fantastic, no buzzing frets and no muted strings
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
G7 capo, cost me £25 which is about $50 easy to use, just put it over the neck and squeeze it!
Bass Player