hi i bought this new guitar, MIJ, it rocks, the fretboard rocks, it is full of tone for me, but im kinda worried with its paint, it has a rough surface, well i dont care if the paint comes off,(well that would be great coz it will have a natural color ) what i am worried about is will it affect its sound if ever it comes off after some time. or will it improve more?
The sound will presumably be a bit better, but not really that noticeably.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
The sound could slightly improve, but it's worth noting that basswood doesn't exactly have the nicest/most grain...
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
i see, so i dont have anything to worry, about basswood, is it that bad? well paul gilbert and joe satriani have basswood bodies. guess its not bad after all. just a matter of preference.
how much did youpay for it?

pics?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by Walter123
i see, so i dont have anything to worry, about basswood, is it that bad? well paul gilbert and joe satriani have basswood bodies. guess its not bad after all. just a matter of preference.

theyre not saying basswood is a bad tonewood, theyre just saying it looks bad
hi guys, been away for a while. i see, they are talking about the looks. well it kinda looks cool to me, its tone wise i guess. and lightweight.