ive been trying to decide which to get! i play metal/blues and clean..
marshall jvm combo
marshall dsl100 (head and cab)
randall rh150rg3 (i think)
krank rev 1
help!!!
^^

could you go used?

if so then a JCM800 would suit your bluesy and clean needs...

and What type of Metal are you talking about?
mostly tharsh(metallica slayer megadeth) c i have a boss gt-8 n marshall guv'nor so i wus guna boost the dsl with it.. i havnt played the jcm 800..any good?
^^

yes they are...

they would suit early Metallican Thrash very well... (seeing as they used it
in their earlier albums boosted or modded)

that I think would hit the tones...
Yeah, the 800 sounds like a good fit, but they arent SUPER HIGH GAIN amps, they are best for 80's metal.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
yeah ill try one next.. whats the clean like... im not too borherd about the gain really..
lots of people change the tubes on theirs.. any reccomendations??
The cleans are good on the single channel ones. The cleans on the dual channel reverb Suck, and i love that amp, i think the distortion is better on those though. Um i know they are el34 amps, i know Slash runs 6550's in the power amp for his (he used a Dual Reverb before his signature amp came out). Im not sure what other tubes will fit, i know kt77's will, but that's all i will reccommend.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
k thanks a million! im defo 4 a marshall anyways i think the jcm800 should do the job...
I'm not cool enough to have a sig...
dont go for modern marshall mate!

maybe the dsl50 at most
NOT JVM

800 or 900 will do Metallica
Peavey Windsor with a really good cabinet.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs