i have a few questions about the POD xt live for those who own it

is it possible to switch between patches mid-song quickly..or is it possible to turn off certain effects instantly in a patch mid-song?

let's say that i wanted to play a song in a clean setting with a bit of dalay and chorus...could i switch to a distorted effect patch for a solo? is there a way of doing this???
that's pretty much standard with multiFX. yeah, you can set them as patches.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
yeah there's a ton of presets that you can set. On the unit you have A.B.C.D. On the LCD you can switch from 1a,b,c,d 2,a,b,c,d 3,a,b,c,d etc, all the way to like 30. For each channel a or b or c or d, you can set an amp, a stomp, a mod, and delay. Its pretty versatile, hopefully that didnt confuse you.
Quote by redstapler1228
i have a few questions about the POD xt live for those who own it

is it possible to switch between patches mid-song quickly..or is it possible to turn off certain effects instantly in a patch mid-song?

let's say that i wanted to play a song in a clean setting with a bit of dalay and chorus...could i switch to a distorted effect patch for a solo? is there a way of doing this???

Yes to all. That's why they made it for live situations. Check out their website