Hi everyone!

I want to buy a bass pack to start playing bass, can you tell me if this one is good for that? i usualy play metal...

Thanks for the help!
I would imagine its pretty good for a starter pack. It looks better than ones ive seen previously (but obviously looks dont count too much).
The sound would be "adequate" for a beginner anyway. The bass looks nice and chunky too, for your metal playing

Overall though, its up to you. I know id buy it if i was just starting out.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
I've tried harley benton stuff and it's not brilliant. As a starter pack it's OK but I would say look at something else like a Squier, Yamaha or Ibanez
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I would say get an Ibanez starter pack instead, I've heard good things about them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
But don't buy harley benton they suck....
they are like the copy cats... (dunno how to say it).
they make poor versions of good basses.
AbsentMind
^They are clones you mean.

I say get a Silvertone Bass Set! It is extremely decent for a good price! I still have the set! The Amp and the Bass! (I changed the pickup though..)
Though if you can go a bit more spendy get an Ibanez or a fender starter kit! Far higher quality!
I agree with Dinky. I have one of those Ibanez starter packs and it kicks ass. It may not seen like much, but someone with a high end Warlock bass would rather play the bass in my pack than his.

BTW, if you havent started playing, how do you know what you like playing?

EDIT: Its not my main set up anymore, but it got me to the skill that I posess today.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/