I have an ibanez rg370dx, and i want it to look awesome. Like, faded and aged and shit. Anyone know how to speed up the process?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
A relic Ibanez?

Sounds like an oxymoron to me....

My advice to you would be to get some sandpaper, rubbing alchohol, and a search bar.

(On a side note, I think your guitar has a poly finish, and those don't age well.)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
smack it off the wall, then stain it with coffee

i am of course kidding, if you do this your insane
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Play it for a few minutes.

After 50 years it will look very aged.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
get it custom painted by an artist to make it look like its aged, where its actually got an amazing brand new lick of paint, better than actually ruining your guitar. remember... a guitar is for life, unless its shite, then just trash **** out of it
when exactly did guitars that look old become cool anyway, i mean fair enough if a guitar was actually made in 1960, but a guitar made in 05-06 or 07 should look like it imo
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by tommyt
smack it off the wall, then stain it with coffee

i am of course kidding, if you do this your insane

damn it!
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Tommyt does have a point actually, aging a brand new guitar would be kind of fake.
Still my advice is to not care so much about the guitar - and by doing so your guitar will probably get a few marks and scratches that will be totally authentic!
yea man, show it whos boss. nothin like good old guitar abuse to make it look like junk 1960 garbage
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by Der Bomber
Tommyt does have a point actually, aging a brand new guitar would be kind of fake.
Still my advice is to not care so much about the guitar - and by doing so your guitar will probably get a few marks and scratches that will be totally authentic!

yeah that i agree with, i mean my epis got its share of scars like, including one big dent in the bottom near the input jack caused by a computer desk and a short fall

but purposely ageing a guitar unless your creating a replica just seems like a posey thing to me and pointless in the end
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
yea, i see what you guys mean. thanks!
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.