Poll: Which manufacturer do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which manufacturer do you prefer?
Sony
10 27%
Apple
15 41%
Other
12 32%
Voters: 37.
so everyone in my school has an iPod. me, being the cheap bastard i am, couldnt afford one and went out to Sears and bought myself a Sony Walkman for $80. In my honest opinion, the sony i think is nicer than the iPod...its got the same features besides the bigger screen on the nano. the sony is smaller, you can get the sony with up to 4 gigs i believe and yeah...

so that raised the question, which do YOU think is a better manufacturer? Sony? or Apple?
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Apple.

But in truth, I hate both.

Creative ftw!

x2
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Apple usually slams anything else, but the MP3 market is pretty close all-round. I suppose there's only so much an MP3 player can do before it stops being an MP3 player, and most of them do it all, whereas phones and computers and such leave the creative and innovative field a bit more open.
creative, hell thats who apple stole from in the first place
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Apple, I just love their designs
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

well, the Ipod nano allso comes with 4 gig.. bur what i hate about ipods is the short battery life
I think Apple has better customer service than other mp3's,
but their ipods are pretty expensive
Mp3- neither

Overall, Sony.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I smashed my iPod up the other day, because the battery lasted for four songs and the scrollwheel button didn't work, so I had to skip through all my songs.

I got so much satisfaction from stamping on that piece of crap.

I hope that answers your question.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by fake_sk8r182
Apple.

Creative ftw!

+48476492
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
For creative/zen

Quote by Tiksi
+48476492

though i think my contribution is only of +4 or +5

but yeah, creative is great i wish i'd gotten a zen vision or a zen micro V instead of my 30g video Ipod, overpriced overly troublesome, and creative has cool colors!!!
Apple are so over-rated it's embarassing.
Macs are ok for the most part, but they tend to take a lot more thought to do anything than PCs do. Although, I guess if you grew up on Macs then it'd feel like the other way round.
iPods are shit. iPhone looks and will be shit. Can't really think of anything Apple have done that deserves them the credit they get.

Whereas my brother recently purchased a Bravia tv and a PS3 and they're both amazingly good. Also, the PS2, who didn't enjoy the amusement that provided through their teenage years?
If I were to buy any electronic product I'd be sure to take a look at Sony, whereas I could happily remove knowledge of Apple products from my life entirely.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Apple are so over-rated it's embarassing.
Macs are ok for the most part, but they tend to take a lot more thought to do anything than PCs do. Although, I guess if you grew up on Macs then it'd feel like the other way round.
iPods are shit. iPhone looks and will be shit. Can't really think of anything Apple have done that deserves them the credit they get.

Whereas my brother recently purchased a Bravia tv and a PS3 and they're both amazingly good. Also, the PS2, who didn't enjoy the amusement that provided through their teenage years?

agree that everything that everything apple do is crap. dont agreewith the next part, ps3, over rated, over priced pile of pants. played on one, didnt look any better than a xbox 360 on high def, and for the price of a decent ps3 package over here in UK you can get an xbox 360 and games and wii bundle.

Microsoft and archos ftw!
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Apple.

Creative ftw!

I'd get an Ipod over the walkman because the Walkman software always crashes.